fence line herbicide

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":18awta94 said:
Texasmark":18awta94 said:
Texasmark":18awta94 said:
On fence line disappointments, I think my weeds are getting immune to glyphosate and D. Seems a goodly application in the spring craps out by July with weeds thriving. Thought this stuff was supposed to last a season. The D is still doing "fair-to-middlin".

Update on this post response. I got some Rodeo and a high priced concentrated surfactant about a week or so ago and got a hard kill on my fence line. Kicked it around elsewhere on www sites, but it seems that having a good surfactant is what it takes to make a good product excellent. Nether were restricted.

Was this a cuticle/bark penetrating surfactant, or just a "normal" surfactant?

Product is Kinetic (Brand) noniconic concentrate, 50 bucks for a quart from "domyownpestcontrol.com

Texasmark":1z687nh8 said:
Bigfoot":1z687nh8 said:
Texasmark":1z687nh8 said:
Update on this post response. I got some Rodeo and a high priced concentrated surfactant about a week or so ago and got a hard kill on my fence line. Kicked it around elsewhere on www sites, but it seems that having a good surfactant is what it takes to make a good product excellent. Nether were restricted.

Product is Kinetic (Brand) noniconic concentrate, 50 bucks for a quart from "domyownpestcontrol.com

Probably good stuff

Bigfoot":8odg7a87 said:
Texasmark":8odg7a87 said:
Bigfoot":8odg7a87 said:

Probably good stuff

It caught me off guard. I had been looking at things in the 2.5 gallon sizes and was reading the ad, shape of the container was similar enough to not pay any attention to it. Somewhere in the summary I realized it was only a quart. However, get what you pay for thing, doesn't take much and results are in. Good buy.

BC":3m6bcgsc said:
http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/kinetic-nonionic-surfactant-p-1435.html
Their major selling point

Because of its unique abilities, Kinetic can be used at much lower rates than conventional surfactants.

6 - 12 oz. per 100 gallons of spray solution
* See label for complete application instructions

I dunno about 'much' lower rates..
That's one pint per 100 gallons.
The surfactant I use reccomends "one pint-1qt per 100 gallons' and is less than $40 for 2 1/2 gallons at Bryan Tx Co-op. I don't remember the brand name, the co-op sells cases and cases of it.

A lot depends on the rate at which the herbicide is applied. Most herbicides state a range of herbicide to be applied in oz or lbs per acre, and I think a good surfactant helps a lot if applying at the lower rate, not nearly as much if applying it at the higher rate.

greybeard":3912auhx said:
BC":3912auhx said:
http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/kinetic-nonionic-surfactant-p-1435.html
Their major selling point

Because of its unique abilities, Kinetic can be used at much lower rates than conventional surfactants.

6 - 12 oz. per 100 gallons of spray solution
* See label for complete application instructions

I dunno about 'much' lower rates..
That's one pint per 100 gallons.
The surfactant I use reccomends "one pint-1qt per 100 gallons' and is less than $40 for 2 1/2 gallons at Bryan Tx Co-op. I don't remember the brand name, the co-op sells cases and cases of it.

A lot depends on the rate at which the herbicide is applied. Most herbicides state a range of herbicide to be applied in oz or lbs per acre, and I think a good surfactant helps a lot if applying at the lower rate, not nearly as much if applying it at the higher rate.

Agree on yours is a better deal if it works for you. As I said, I don't remember where I was in the procurement process but when I realized it was only a quart it shocked me. I must have been finished with the sale and going over what I had done.....oh my did I do it right type thing.

Latest posts