Feed that is wet?

Help Support CattleToday:

OP
A

Anonymous

Some cattle feed can be fed wet such as silage or soaked beet pulp, but others such as hay or grain can sustain damae: mold & rot will occure and cattle in good condition will generaly not eat this sort of food stuffs, however if in poor condition they will. Cattle are ruminants and unlike horses can eat feed with some amount of damage without causing too much trouble, but the best course of action is to use good judment, if the feed is moldy or smells spoiled, do not feed it. Consult a vet if there is a reaction to feeding spoiled feed for toxicity problems.<p>
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>


[email protected]
 

Latest posts

Top