Feed Efficiency

Help Support CattleToday:

You don't see a constant barrage from me about anything.

Angus is best, CAB is best, BIF recomendations are best, ADG = FE is best, oh wait, that doesn't fit. It should just be ADG = FE.

Badlands

Badlands":f7d61e3e said:
You don't see a constant barrage from me about anything.

Angus is best, CAB is best, BIF recomendations are best, ADG = FE is best, oh wait, that doesn't fit. It should just be ADG = FE.

Badlands

I posted stuff last night about Angus because I'm tired of the bashing you and your pals are giving my breed. If I wanted to promote Angus, I could flood this board with research, newspaper, magazine, articles about the benefits of using Angus. Want to see? You surely know that lots of universities have switched their cow herds to Angus?

I've called the AAA and asked about how you got information on my cattle. Believe me, I'll follow it up.

I've called the AAA and asked about how you got information on my cattle.

I suspect they will tell you I must have got it from their website.

Badlands

Badlands":3dgub1wa said:
I've called the AAA and asked about how you got information on my cattle.

I suspect they will tell you I must have got it from their website.

Badlands

Since you didn't get an accurate figure, I'm not sure. But the important thing is what account you used to access their database: your own or your employers.

Why are you so worried about the privacy of your bull info?
If I was trying to sell bulls, I would want people to be able to look up their registration-- In other words, I'd be proud to show off what I had!

I'm self employed. Have been since last Fall.

And yes, I realize the figure is low as I forgot to look at Fall calvers, and especially so since you don't use Complete Herd Reporting like the BIF recommendations say you should.

Badlands

My research says Frankie has 15 cows instead of 6. :roll: Would someone please check the NAIS database to confirm this figure - I can't seem to locate my secret password. :)

Guess I wouldn't see why it would matter whose account he used... Heck, some associations you wouldn't even need an account to find out who owned what animal, or who the breeder was..

I am beggining to think Macon should add a new catagory to the site called "promotional". That way we can keep all the hype about Angus in one place! :D

1848":24txiveo said:
I am beggining to think Macon should add a new catagory to the site called "promotional". That way we can keep all the hype about Angus in one place! :D

Why? Angus bashing isn't limited to one place.

Frankie":3ewcswdo said:
1848":3ewcswdo said:

Why? Angus bashing isn't limited to one place.

:lol: :lol: Ok,...so what your saying here is we need "two" new catagories! ;-)