Favorite TV Commercial

Help Support CattleToday:

Mine is the weanie dog with the toy they replace and run the dog and the toy over the scanner

MikeC":i7wc5clb said:
Those boys that are tantalizing Bigfoot.

I do like the Messin With Bigfoot spots. But anything with a weenie dog in it has my vote. Around here, there is a Stanley Steamer commercial in which the dog is scooting his bootie across the floor and the kid says, "Look at the new trick the dog learned, Mom!" Then the mother screams and calls the carpet cleaners. That's pretty good.

The Gyco commercial about the Beverly Hillbillies is good too.

I think the Sonic commercials with the guys or the guy and girl sitting in the car are pretty funny.

I like the Jimmy Deans commercials as well. I also like the Geico commericals with Mike Wallace and the racing cousin Warren.

clydesdales playing football, then the streaker appears. also the bud light swear jar

The beer commercials where the dudes whimp out and get slammed with the can. "I told my wife I was going fishing with the guys...."

ESPN promos with Adam Vinateri going through the metal detector, Tony Romo working as a receptionist, etc.

I don't like those Sonic ads, and Burger King continues to be tooo weird.

What is that one where they lure people into tiger traps with donuts?

I luv herfrds":10yi1d7m said:
Husband loved the "Cat Herders" from the Super Bowl.

My personal favorite also. Pepsi had some good ones on the Superbowl about 10 years ago, as did Budweiser. The past few years the commercials have sucked.

cfpinz

Sonic, GEIGO and the overly happy bimbo that pitches satellite internet. They come on and the channel changes

Years ago in Florida they did a spot advertisting a recliner with heated seating and every other adjustment you could think of. They then gave the price of $48,000.00 (can't remember the exact price) then they would say that you would receive the caring case also. It was a Caddy comercial. I thought that it was an excelent attention getter.

TNMasterBeefProducer":11sapvoz said:
Mine is that jack in the box commerical where that one guy asks where does Black Angus Beef come from and they look down the cows butt.

Yeah, Jack in the Box is always good for a funny commercial.

My favorite is one from the UK. Its a Miller Lite or Miller commercial called Fox hat. Hey Chrisy try to find it and post it if you can. Wish I could but it would probably tie up my system for about 2 days (dial up :roll: )

Latest posts