Favorite pic of my horse

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Cypress's pic of his Arab colt was so nice, I thought I would share this one I had taking a couple of years ago... and photo shopped the arena panels out. I used it for my desktop for a while.

This is my horse "Boots", Bubchub is you are still around he is a QH, 1/2 halter bred.

Alan

scan.jpg

Alan,

Now that is a mighty fine looking horse.

Weird, Boots is almost exactly the same color as the filly that I posted. Chesnut with two hind socks. Regardless, Boots is a keeper, good job Alan.

born2run":d6ofvyse said:
Wow! Gorgeous horse Alan! :D What are his bloodlines?

Thanks, I like him because he has such a good mind. His lines are nothing special he is a Kay Cee leaguer grandson and a Macho Man grandson. Although he is double reg. with the AQHA and the APHA... for what ever good that does a gelding.

Alan

Miss Daisy":3uejyk0m said:
what photoshop program do you use?

I had a freind who photos horses and dogs take this and do the photo shop... don't know the program she used.

Alan

Miss Daisy":3glg0kap said:
what photoshop program do you use?
Adobe Photoshop is an actual program. A very nice (and expensive!) program, I might add.

Hadn't checked this board in a while. Great looking horse Alan. Looks like the halter blood has not affected his athleticism.

bubchub":1531nlc9 said:
Hadn't checked this board in a while. Great looking horse Alan. Looks like the halter blood has not affected his athleticism.

No it hasn't, in fact as I read this post I'm still pis333 at him! He hasn't been coming to me in the last few days, but he'll come to my wife or son without a thought. I knew he might be a problem in the cross ties and sure enough he was. I saw it coming and had a hold of the lead rope plus the cross ties. I finished saddling him and off to the round pen we went. We had a good ride after the round pen, but my wife did not turn the water on to the horse barn, even after 3 calls ( I'm pis3ed and he needs cooled off).... so we walked for a couple of more miles... yes I worked him.... so why I'm I wore out? We will ride again in the morning, and I'll check him tonight, but he is cool and I'm not! All joking and being wore out aside... I do love that horse, he is only 4 yrs old! We are going to the beach (bikini beach in the morning).

Alan

Latest posts