Favorite OCC sired offspring . . .

Help Support CattleToday:

angus9259

Reaction score
Which are your favorite OCC sired offspring. I have calves coming from Matrix and Nationwide. I also like the looks of Cupid but haven't tried him yet. Any comments on those or others I should look at? It's hard for me to get semen directly from Ohlde due to shipping issues so I tend to buy from companies that have reps in the area.

We are pleased with the Emblazons and Missing Links. Sampling Paxton this year as well. Haven't used Prototype, but have heard some good reports.

Don't really understand the shipping issue. Forty or more straws and shipping is free. You must live out in the boonies!! :lol2:

krenwic

We've had some super thick and deep bodies females out of Magnitude and Emblazon, but the Magnitude seem to be a little on the smaller frame side.

angus9259":1dwqesz0 said:
Which are your favorite OCC sired offspring. I have calves coming from Matrix and Nationwide. I also like the looks of Cupid but haven't tried him yet. Any comments on those or others I should look at? It's hard for me to get semen directly from Ohlde due to shipping issues so I tend to buy from companies that have reps in the area.

Let me know what you want and I will bring it back for you from the sale next spring.

Latest posts