Farm sign.......................

Help Support CattleToday:

I need a farm sign like that....sooner rather than later. :(

The 1st of 14 houses is currently being built, on land that's adjacent to our place.

We'll see how "great" it is to live next to a farm at weaning time, and piglet castration time etc.

Katherine

As my grandpa would say, "City slickers and son-in-laws, can never do anything right."

My area seems to be filled with transplants.
About over half are on welfare, disability, or retired. Few have been here long enough to have things figured out. Then some are trying to learn, and have turned out to be alright neighbors. Still wish they were all back where they came from, except for one because he has helped me in more ways then one.

Sooooooo glad I don't have neighbors. National Forest all around.

2012wide_zps8c11db2c.jpg

Mostly inhabited by ravenous mosquitoes about the size of Godzilla, and a few thousand mean spirited venomous serpents. . .

Dotgov needs that property as a mosquito preserve. Ever thought about just cutting through the chase and donating it to them?

No, but now that you mention it, I've (very briefly) given that option all the consideration it warrants, -- laughed about it and forgot about it.

You'd be doing the right thing by giving it to them and just think, maybe they would put your name the preserve after you. :lol:

The worst is when these people want to work for you...

There's been a column in our monthly paper of one pompous prick like this, it's been going on for years now, and it's very well written.. I don't seem to be able to find an online version since you'd all get a kick out of it!

Latest posts