Farm sign.......................

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
1964807_561750657254742_1564635354_n.jpg

:clap: Love it! :clap:
That'll scare um off! Not.......... :( They think they will like living next to a farm until they realize that flies, gases and fertilizer are included with those cute animals! :lol:

Don't you just love the people who move from the city to the country and try and bring the city with them?

HDRider":jy7djsya said:
Jogeephus":jy7djsya said:
Don't you just love the people who move from the city to the country and try and bring the city with them?
No...

Yes you do! Now don't argue with me and go back to your corner and sit a spell. ;-)

Now see, don't you feel better about yourself.

Take Bobby here. He moved here from Miami. Never done anything other than work inside but but he was all fired up and wanting to help build the fence today but I was reluctant. He said he was a quick learner and all so I gave him the nail gun and let him help. I mean, how hard can that be? True to his word he learned right quick how not to use a nail gun. Now what's not to love about that?

Don't be misled folks, the only reason he's smiling is because that nail is giving him a face lift!!

Dam Jo! Where was the "picture warning" for that one!!
Shitz! I don't work in the ER for a reason! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On that note, I'd give him a Tetanus shot and call him good to go....... ;-)

Nail was still good even after we pulled it with the claw hammer and he only lost one tooth from nail extraction. ;-) :lol2:

I have one of these transplants that lives not far from my place. The guy tickles me at times with some of the stuff he does. People who talk about dumb country bumpkins have never met my transplanted country city dweller and they cannot begin to comprehend the true meaning of stupid.

Jogeephus said:
Nail was still good even after we pulled it with the claw hammer and he only lost one tooth from nail extraction. ;-) :lol2:

I have one of these transplants that lives not far from my place. The guy tickles me at times with some of the stuff he does. People who talk about dumb country bumpkins have never met my transplanted country city dweller and they cannot begin to comprehend the true meaning of stupid.[/quoteim.

Teach him all of your skills and make a good neighbor of him

I remember at a time all of us young whippersnapperrs were into the tobacco chewing. Nearly everyone of us had a cud in the jaw. A transplanted neighbor lady asked me if there was something in the environment that caused the growths on the jaws of the young men living in the area.

hurleyjd":2h7rz1bs said:
I remember at a time all of us young whippersnapperrs were into the tobacco chewing. Nearly everyone of us had a cud in the jaw. A transplanted neighbor lady asked me if there was something in the environment that caused the growths on the jaws of the young men living in the area.
:lol: :lol: Ya they were practicing snake whispering, and got bit! :lol:

hurleyjd":35polphd said:
Teach him all of your skills and make a good neighbor of him

Believe me we have tried and have offered more than a helping hand to him but he knows everything and being we are just dumb country bumpkins all we can do is sit back and watch in wide-eyed wonder at whatever brain flatulence he comes up with each week. There seems to be three types of people in this world and he is number three:

1. Those that know they don't know.
2. Those that think they know.
3. Those who don't know they don't know.

#4. Those who don't know they don't know, with the added pompous trait that requires they open mouth to demonstrate their own knowledge and life experiences exceed any/all scenarios......
I was installing a new fence energizer last year, and had basically reworked my entire electric system. I had already tested the fence when a relative from California stops by for a visit (born here, raised from age 2 near Bakersfield, moved back here age 22). Being from the cowboy capital of Cali, he knows all about electric fences. I explained my improvements to him, and jokingly said that now if one of the cattle touch it, I'll have a ribeye medium rare on the spot. He had to do one better, so told me about the fence they had in Cali. If a fly landed on it "it would make a loud pop and the fly would fall to the ground as dust". I don't like admitting how we are related. He's a good hard working young man. He's just so full of shyt he can't hide it.
I struggle with myself, on my desire to help him by correcting him and my desire to just put on my best "well I'll be a suck egg mule" facial expression. I'm handicapped in both areas because brutal honesty is hard wired, and I completely missed the line where they rationed the doses of tact. I think the person in front of or behind me got a full double dose, and I know it wasn't 3way :lol2:

Yeah, I know the type. You can't help them either and they are the one's who need the most help but there is no getting through to them. I don't have the patience for fools. I really don't get this guy either nor does anyone else. Don't know if he is arrogant or just to proud to take anyone's advice. This characteristic goes against the grain here because most everyone will bend over backwards to help you. Most want to see you be successful but success isn't in the cards for everyone I guess.

Latest posts