What is he doing on the ground
farm_april_of_2007_018.jpg

Whummmmmmm

farm_april_of_2007_016.jpg

farm_april_of_2007_005.jpg

Love that "Feed Me" pic! :lol:

Really, I like all of them. :)

Alice

Thoas were three weeks old. I will take some in the next two days and show the dif withouut no rain.

i love how they're so curious. sheesh those pics are three weeks old and your corns already up that far?! and i thought we planted early here. it looks good though :D

great pics.... wow your corn looks good.. we are still having frost here.. babysitting potted plants and flowers.. the leaves on the trees are just now starting to pop out... nice cows.... i think they recognize the truck LOL Rose

Those are really good pictures.

The cow in the truck is saying I smell beer, I know its around here somewhere. :D

Nice pics.

You better watch it, though. dun's libel to want royalties off of that feeder!

cfpinz

Well, ya know those dang old black cows ain't worth a dang. If ya haven't learned that from this board yet you should have. You really need to get rid of those black ones as they don't sell good and the meat is just really bad tasting.

I will volunteer to bring my trailer up there and haul them off for you so you can get some real cows. :lol:

flaboy?":3qf0w6s2 said:
Well, ya know those dang old black cows ain't worth a dang. If ya haven't learned that from this board yet you should have. You really need to get rid of those black ones as they don't sell good and the meat is just really bad tasting.

I will volunteer to bring my trailer up there and haul them off for you so you can get some real cows. :lol:

Come on with your trailer. I don't think I have enough hay to make it through the summer. However if it rains the price will jump. :help:

Nice cows...and smart cows...look how they managed to open the door and drop the tail gate. I'm with gateopener here...they know there's cold beer in there somewhere!

Alice

We had A cold one over in that pasture yesterday evening after putting out hay. I think I posted a picture on here somewhere. But the grass is gone. the cows went for that fresh ryegrass hay like sweet feed.

alabama":1kljq8w4 said:
flaboy?":1kljq8w4 said:

Come on with your trailer. I don't think I have enough hay to make it through the summer. However if it rains the price will jump. :help:

I heard that. They keep promising rain down here but I haven't seen any. Also even when their radar shows green over me, it ain't raining. I think they need to fix their radar. :mad:

curtis":15kdbubw said:
Looks like a cold beer setting on the tool box.

Now Curtis I am sure that is new shaped bottle for penicillin, and I am sure he just set it there so it would roll out of the seat! LOL ;-)

Alabama,
your cows look good, how many acres of corn did you plant?

Alabama,
your cows look good, how many acres of corn did you plant?[/quote]

Planted 10 acres of corn this year. The 34-0-0 has burned the tips and it is starting to curl in the afternoon. But it is twice as high now as in the picture. If we can get a few showers I might make some nubbins.