Farm or Ranch?

Help Support CattleToday:

Farm or Ranch?

• Farm

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • Ranch

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
Eat beef I wouldn't swap a horse for a quad bike either. In our district we had three quad bike accidents before Christmas resulting in horrific injuries (amputations etc) The youngest one was a 25 year old girl who lost a leg and she almost lost the other. The sad thing was that she was trapped undeneath it with it still running all the while it was burning her. She never lost consciousness the whole time. She was under it for a number of hours. She had only just returned home from the hustle and bustle of the city to help on her parents property. Another person was nearly eighty was under his for 6 hours. He managed to pull himself out from beneath it and only had burns on his leg that have almost healed now..
Keep breeding horses everyone.

Australian":1zy2ptbk said:
Eat beef I wouldn't swap a horse for a quad bike either. In our district we had three quad bike accidents before Christmas resulting in horrific injuries (amputations etc) The youngest one was a 25 year old girl who lost a leg and she almost lost the other. The sad thing was that she was trapped undeneath it with it still running all the while it was burning her. She never lost consciousness the whole time. She was under it for a number of hours. She had only just returned home from the hustle and bustle of the city to help on her parents property. Another person was nearly eighty was under his for 6 hours. He managed to pull himself out from beneath it and only had burns on his leg that have almost healed now..
Keep breeding horses everyone.

We have accidents out the wazzoo in the U.S. from ATVs.

http://www.cdc.gov/nasd/docs/d001801-d0 ... 01826.html

Atv accidents usally are more common when racing,and showing off on one.An atv will do just about what you make it do.It's up to the rider to make it safe to ride.I have had my share of mishaps on mine until I started using common sense.There's not many days during the week that I'm not using mine for something or other.Had it since 2002 and don't believe at this point I could do without it.Sure saves a lot of walking.

Cal

Latest posts