fancy dress Halloween party

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep! That's my girl Helz!
drool.gif

SL

Kathie in Thorp":1029jgmi said:
That's who we have to look out for, that's looking after you? I'll bet she can mix my peach drink for me! :lol2:
Oh! boy I'm quivering in my boots now....
women-s-equality-day.gif
Kath make her mix up two of those peach drinks maybe for a bit of the Dutch courage... :lol:

chrisy":29qrgu8a said:
Kathie in Thorp":29qrgu8a said:
That's who we have to look out for, that's looking after you? I'll bet she can mix my peach drink for me! :lol2:
Oh! boy I'm quivering in my boots now....
women-s-equality-day.gif
Kath make her mix up two of those peach drinks maybe for a bit of the Dutch courage... :lol:

They're ready, Chrisy. Get on over here! That gal of his travels!! She may have lost a couple pounds (air pressure?) before she got here -- she was lookin pretty rough, pretty slow (and not too pretty, come to think of it) . . . .

Hey, SL, what happened with the quick entrance and exit of The Cat today? Just "cat stuff?" -- he just disappeared ?? I hate it when the cat goes missing. :cry2:

chrisy":1eit0h4g said:
7_2_124.gif
darn idiot pilot dropped me off in the wrong State won't be long before I find my way, keep her on hold 'til I get there....
Bannana.gif

I finally gave up on you Crissy, and drank it myself the other day. :hide: But Helz left the recipe (with her last bit of air, I think -- I called the tire patch place for emergency transport), so we'll do it again some time. Might have to start looking for a new lady friend for SL. ??

Kathie in Thorp":yrryuae7 said:
chrisy":yrryuae7 said:
7_2_124.gif
darn idiot pilot dropped me off in the wrong State won't be long before I find my way, keep her on hold 'til I get there....
Bannana.gif

I finally gave up on you Crissy, and drank it myself the other day. :hide: But Helz left the recipe (with her last bit of air, I think -- I called the tire patch place for emergency transport), so we'll do it again some time. Might have to start looking for a new lady friend for SL. ??
sorry about that but I had to high tail it back to blighty, as I didn't have a green card and I had the rozzers on me back, I didn't want to spend the some time in the slammer, shame about SLs' gal I think I have found a new one for him found her at the airport you know of the type...don't go by appearances she is a very nice young lady...
ATT00001-1.jpg
she is on her way down to see him as we speak.

Latest posts