Fake guns

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime":3hzgjb8s said:
Caustic Burno":3hzgjb8s said:
You couldn't walk ten steps here without getting arrested open carry is illegal.
Secondly why would you want to open carry you just became the first target in a crime.
You can bet if someone carries one some idiot will pull it that is just a matter of time.
I don't know why anyone would want to open carry. I know I sure wouldn't. But, it's legal in places.

I agree. I don't want to be the first to get shot but the last to shoot.

It is legal here in VA to open carry but if you ever see me carrying it is because I have not done a good job of concealing it. My only problem is not enough room to hide over 3 at once. :roll:

Kenny, it's obvious you just need to get yourself some 44dd breast implants..the way this country is going, no one would bat an eye at ya, much less actually say anything.

It ain't hard to get in trouble nowadys--armed or not.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... -1.2024758

A Colorado man wielding a banana probably should have just split.

Instead Nathan Channing, 27, was sent to Mesa County Jail after he pointed the piece of fruit at two sheriff's officers Sunday and pretended it was a gun.
The bad joke actually turned into quite a dangerous scene as the other officer, Donald Love, was about to pull out his gun before Channing screamed, "It's a banana!" the officers said.
The officers wrote in the police report they feared for their safety despite observing the supposed weapon was yellow.
He received $10,000 bail on a charge of suspicion of felony menacing, the newspaper reported. The charge carries a maximum of three years in jail and $100,000 fine.
They need to ban bananas--mangoes too, since they vaguely resemble a hand grenade. Lucky they didn't shoot him dead.

ga.prime":2mpkwjtd said:
Caustic Burno":2mpkwjtd said:
You couldn't walk ten steps here without getting arrested open carry is illegal.
Secondly why would you want to open carry you just became the first target in a crime.
You can bet if someone carries one some idiot will pull it that is just a matter of time.
I don't know why anyone would want to open carry. I know I sure wouldn't. But, it's legal in places.

I've never had an issue OC'ing here in Colorado. Said hello to several LEO's too. Most people are thinking you are LEO if you OC, but there are a few who get nervous.

I've yet to see a criminal OC.

Whether I carry open or concealed, it's always Condition 1.

I've never had an issue OC'ing here in Colorado. Said hello to several LEO's too. Most people are thinking you are LEO if you OC, but there are a few who get nervous.

Whether I carry open or concealed, it's always Condition 1.[/quote]

Open carry in condition 1 will just get you or someone else shot. Lots of trained professionals are shot with their own guns. I've always wanted to walk up and snatch a pistol off one of those open carry rambo's. Just to see their reaction.

highgrit":3klz8z7c said:

Whether I carry open or concealed, it's always Condition 1.

Open carry in condition 1 will just get you or someone else shot. Lots of trained professionals are shot with their own guns. I've always wanted to walk up and snatch a pistol off one of those open carry rambo's. Just to see their reaction.
I guess I'm an anomaly. Been doing it for years...

You must be pretty good to pull a pistol out of someone elses holster. And if you could, the person doesn't deserve a second chance and should have their gun taken away.

Nesikep":1capg9gl said:
A pickpocket can get your watch off you without you knowing it, and you wallet too.. an open carry pistol is easy peasy!
Nesi..you forget, this man is exceptional. You wouldn't have a chance. :lol: :lol: :lol: Get his belt and his pants might hit his ankles.

BTW how do you know you've never met a criminal carrying a gun???

I use to have quick hands and reflexes. And I have no doubt someone could take a gun from me. But if you told me what you were going to do, I probably could prevent you from doing it. Because the element of surprise is your greatest weapon.

ga.prime":1emebnc3 said:
That's not what you do with a perceived carry device. You don't pull them on anyone. You don't conceal them. You carry them so that people can see that you're carrying them and think you have a real firearm. It's a ridiculous idea but no different than if it was a real firearm.

What did the ad say " For Sale, 45 Cal. Revolver....dropped in the sand one time....Cheap". :cowboy:

lavacarancher":1wj4bznl said:
One of these "guns" will get you shot in a hurry. But officer, he had a gun. How was I supposed to know it was fake.
Yep, just ask the 12 year old kid playing with a pellet gun--it took him exactly "one thousand one-one thousand two" to get killed.

spoon":1ktflups said:
I truly believe open carry buts a damper on some situations. You don't walk into a store to rob it if several good ole boys are standing around with a weapon on their hip. Just saying. How often do you hear of a gun store being robbed? I'm glad that it's legal here in Ky as well as concealed carry if you get the permit. A fake gun is a good way to get dead imho.
+1

Latest posts