Dick's pull guns .........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/10/business/dicks-sporting-goods-remove-guns-from-440-stores/index.html

Dick's a Sporting Goods store will stop selling guns at 440 more stores, the stores they had already pulled guns from they claimed overall sales increased, and stock jumped by 13% after the announcement.. A Liberal administration and the direction it is going, it is anybodies guess, but I see a possible door to door confiscation coming. I don't know what they will blame when they see it does not help.

Dick's Sporting Goods will stop selling guns at 440 additional stores this year, escalating the company's methodical elimination of firearms from its stores.

The move follows a series of decisions at Dick's to scale back gun sales. A few days after the Parkland, Florida, school shooting in February 2018, the company announced it would stop selling semi-automatic weapons like the one used in the event.
A few months later, Dick's pulled firearms and hunting accessories from 10 stores as a test. That went well: Overall sales increased at those stores. The company then pulled guns and ammunition from 125 additional stores in March 2019.
Now Dick's plans to nearly quadruple the number of stores without guns, the company announced during its fourth-quarter earnings report Tuesday.
Dick's (DKS) CEO Edward Stack told analysts in March 2019 that the company would treat gun control "as a multi-year initiative," and that he expected to remove guns from more stores in 2020. The company has been conducting a strategic review of its hunting business since the Parkland shooting.
Dick's is the largest US sporting goods retailer, with 827 stores across the country. Walmart (WMT) remains the world's largest gun retailer.
The company reported $2.6 billion in net sales for the fourth quarter, up by 4.7% year over year.

That would have to be thousands of guns. Wonder what they are doing with them? I bet there would be some deals as they had some nice guns. I almost bought a take down Ruger 10-22 at Christmas there.

Awe heck I thought was going to be a good story of a guys pulling a gun when they should have been fist fighting. 🤣

Dicks is welcome to "donate" them to me. 👏🏽😅🤣😭
Haha Just messing!!

What do I always say buy land they aren't making it anymore.
Better buy guns too. Just my opinion. 🙌🏾

Well worth listing to this video as the guy is going to get his rear handed to him...and it is bigger than an election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/joe-biden-should-probably-stop-threatening-voters-who-could-beat-him-up/ar-BB112oIX?ocid=msn360

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/beto-s-back-as-biden-s-chief-gun-grabber/ar-BB10JBOO?ocid=msn360

https://twitter.com/i/status/1237458808106094592

TennesseeTuxedo said:
jltrent said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
He's welcome to come take my AR-FOURTEEN away! Lol.

Maybe Joe is going to leave the AR-15 s alone.

Hopefully somebody will teach him what one looks like.

He has a czar for that. Wait weren't the Russians the ones who had czars, maybe this Ukraine thing isn't all hogwash. Don't worry the Irish-MexiTexan knows what he is looking for and will keep him straight. He better hope his 20ga and 12ga aren't semiautomatic or he will have to turn them in.

Aaron said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
jltrent said:

Hopefully somebody will teach him what one looks like.

No point. He'll forget 10 minutes after he's taught.

I actually feel sorry for Joe he is so far gone he can't see he is being played like a fiddle. Poor guy can't put two sentences together. It comes a time for all of us we have to face reality on our abilities.
Shame the Democrats can't get someone like Manchin to run.

Joe has had his face pulled/lifted so tight he looks odd. You can see the scar lines next to his ears, looking close, where the skin has been trimmed and glued back down. No doubt he is in stage 1, maybe early 2 of dementia. As stated above I feel sorry for the guy, but I sure don't want him for potus.

OH WOW!!!
Maybe he gets nervous on camera. Or when asked questions on the spot. I know I would. Heck I'd just pass out and dead they could bury be right than and there. 😉🙌🏾

jltrent said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
He's welcome to come take my AR-FOURTEEN away! Lol.

Joes gonna have a swap scheme...all your ARs, including the now famous 14 that has decimated many, will need to be handed in in exchange for a Chinese double gun, only in 12G....

Actually, do not laugh too much....

Well guns and ammo are flying off the shelves. Try and find a " home defense shotgun "

https://www.midwayusa.com/shotgun-ammunition/br?cid=9217&targetLocation=%2F_%2FN-9217%2B4294931391%3FNp%3D2%26Nr%3DAND%2528p_visible%253A1%252Ccustomertypeid%253A1%2529%26Nrpp%3D24%26Ns%3Dp_metric_sales_velocity%257C1%26Ntpc%3D1%26Ntpr%3D1&customerSelectedSort=False

Latest posts