Fake guns

Help Support CattleToday:

I wonder how many people will end up shot inadvertently by wearing it.

Jogeephus":qfc9o8ww said:
Makes about as much sense as having imitation fire extinguishers.
Less! The fake fire extinguisher won;t get you shot.

kenny thomas":1n0iigfz said:
http://ammoheads.com/fake-guns-for-people-wanting-the-perception-of-being-armed-but-really-arent/
I like some things fake, a couple of them real well, :devil2: but just dont think this will work for me
That is a vary bad idea.

Good places to hide a fake gun, or is there already one there?

parton11f-4-web.jpg

kenny thomas":2fo6dy4p said:
http://ammoheads.com/fake-guns-for-people-wanting-the-perception-of-being-armed-but-really-arent/
I like some things fake, a couple of them real well, :devil2: but just dont think this will work for me

Looks like a good way to catch a real bullet to me.

Stupid idea, but a perceived carry device is not any more likely to get you shot than a real live carry device.

ga.prime":25gcgj8b said:
Stupid idea, but a perceived carry device is not any more likely to get you shot than a real live carry device.

To heII it aint you pull one on me I am pulling the real deal and the hammer will fall striking a live 45 ACP.
Toy guns get people shot a reproduction of a real one won't.

Caustic Burno":1jz63fni said:
ga.prime":1jz63fni said:

To heII it aint you pull one on me I am pulling the real deal and the hammer will fall striking a live 45 ACP.
That's not what you do with a perceived carry device. You don't pull them on anyone. You don't conceal them. You carry them so that people can see that you're carrying them and think you have a real firearm. It's a ridiculous idea but no different than if it was a real firearm.

ga.prime":238gm7yg said:
Caustic Burno":238gm7yg said:
ga.prime":238gm7yg said:

That's not what you do with a perceived carry device. You don't pull them on anyone. You don't conceal them. You carry them so that people can see that you're carrying them and think you have a real firearm. It's a ridiculous idea but no different than if it was a real firearm.

You couldn't walk ten steps here without getting arrested open carry is illegal.
Secondly why would you want to open carry you just became the first target in a crime.
You can bet if someone carries one some idiot will pull it that is just a matter of time.

Caustic Burno":3ccam9g1 said:
You couldn't walk ten steps here without getting arrested open carry is illegal.
Secondly why would you want to open carry you just became the first target in a crime.
You can bet if someone carries one some idiot will pull it that is just a matter of time.
I don't know why anyone would want to open carry. I know I sure wouldn't. But, it's legal in places.

ga.prime":27gy91ml said:
Caustic Burno":27gy91ml said:
I don't know why anyone would want to open carry. I know I sure wouldn't. But, it's legal in places.

I wouldn't carry open if it was legal I agree. Just seems to me anyone carrying a fake gun is falling the IQ test.
I can imagine being at the local Credit union branch in the grocery store. Some yahoo's decide to rob it and your
standing inline with a fake or a real one in the open. The math just doesn't work for me.

Caustic Burno":g7z5zc9x said:
ga.prime":g7z5zc9x said:
Caustic Burno":g7z5zc9x said:

I wouldn't carry open if it was legal I agree. Just seems to me anyone carrying a fake gun is falling the IQ test.
I can imagine being at the local Credit union branch in the grocery store. Some yahoo's decide to rob it and your
standing inline with a fake or a real one in the open. The math just doesn't work for me.
My point exactly. You stand to be the first shot whether your gun is real or fake.

Remember that movie where Mae West famously said "is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?".
Now, imagine if she had instead said "is that a perceived carry device in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
The whole audience would have been asleep before she finished the sentence. The movie would have been a flop and no one would have ever heard of Mae West.

I truly believe open carry buts a damper on some situations. You don't walk into a store to rob it if several good ole boys are standing around with a weapon on their hip. Just saying. How often do you hear of a gun store being robbed? I'm glad that it's legal here in Ky as well as concealed carry if you get the permit. A fake gun is a good way to get dead imho.

Latest posts