Ethics when selling cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

No response? Was your statement targeted at folks new to the cattle business or those who have been around cattle and the industry all their lives? Those who have been around are familiar with seeing the results of a good bull in a pasture situation. They have seen the same thing I have seen. They trade bulls to preclude inbreeding.

backhoeboogie":k88yqtny said:
No response? Was your statement targeted at folks new to the cattle business or those who have been around cattle and the industry all their lives? Those who have been around are familiar with seeing the results of a good bull in a pasture situation. They have seen the same thing I have seen. They trade bulls to preclude inbreeding.

And on this tread you're jumping down my throat AGAIN about my response to NOVATECH when you said:

also beleive to many people are buying bulls on strictly potential

If' I'd realized you were the same posters, I'd have addressed it to you.

Frankie":2eg2zv1l said:
backhoeboogie":2eg2zv1l said:

And on this tread you're jumping down my throat AGAIN about my response to NOVATECH when you said:

also beleive to many people are buying bulls on strictly potential

If' I'd realized you were the same posters, I'd have addressed it to you.

You've got it mixed up again. Or are you just crawfishing? I have been going by Backhoeboogie with no split personality or name change. If you are attributing other statements to me, you are even more confused.

That pretty well nails it down. With no progeny to judge him by and only his "good looks" to observe, all that's left to go on is numbers. (Potential) I have a POS in a cull pasture right now...dad is one of the top Brangus Bulls available. Mom stands "fine" herself.....on paper this young bull has the potential to be awesome....but he's a POS and always will be....maybe I should post him "For Sale" under "Sale Barn Ethics". :lol2:

TexasBred":3hnl89mq said:
That pretty well nails it down. With no progeny to judge him by and only his "good looks" to observe, all that's left to go on is numbers. (Potential) I have a POS in a cull pasture right now...dad is one of the top Brangus Bulls available. Mom stands "fine" herself.....on paper this young bull has the potential to be awesome....but he's a POS and always will be....maybe I should post him "For Sale" under "Sale Barn Ethics". :lol2:
get a bull horn when you get too the sale and anounce ""this bull is no good please every one be aware he is junk, i like too sleep at night, and do not want too be responsible for your stupidity
:cowboy:

alacattleman":39p68k6s said:
TexasBred":39p68k6s said:
get a bull horn when you get too the sale and anounce ""this bull is no good please every one be aware he is junk, i like too sleep at night, and do not want too be responsible for your stupidity
:cowboy:

:lol2: :lol2: Nope..just give them a copy of the registration papers, let them look at his sorry a$$ and if they still want him they can bid. I'll guarantee him fertile and "willing". :cowboy: His calves may be great but they won't look like him. :oops:

Latest posts