Equal Time Advertising

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
LOL!! Inquiring minds want to know!

How much would it cost me to put a nice adv of our 95" Horn Longhorn Bull on the top banner? Also, maybe I could come up with a short video, "The Longhorn Report". ;-)

Hope my comment is not too "politically incorrect" or candidly insensitive... :roll:

Just couldn't resist...I'm having one of those days... :)

Heck post it on here...I'd love to see it. The hereford folks have been having lots of fun lately....I"m all for giving the longhorn folks "equal time".

I'm sure he'd love to put your longhorn report up there as long as you've got the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Of course you should be able to. I mean since your genetics are deemed productive challenged by some breed association you should therefore be in line for special treatment and compensation attributed to a perceived flaw in certain genetics.

Hey Running Arrow,

This year is the first year that I'm calving longhorn crosses. Bought 7 longhorn last year and two have calved. One more to go. I'm planning on making a thread to show pics of them. There is room for all breeds!

1982vett":2b4wd8hw said:
Of course you should be able to. I mean since your genetics are deemed productive challenged by some breed association you should therefore be in line for special treatment and compensation attributed to a perceived flaw in certain genetics.

Does that mean Macon would give me a serious discount for a banner adv at the top of the page because Longhorns are "developmentally challenged" and entitled to special benefits and accommodations? :lol: [Of course, there isn't a Federal program for "Cattle With Disabilities Act"...and am sure no one else has such a program... :)]

At least I can make light of Longhorns as well as other breeds...equal opportunity candor... lol.

I didn't think of the disability angle. But really, most Longhorns get it done, just a different "neighborhood".

Maybe we all should start a breed report of our own and post. I'll start.

Latest posts