English girl can't understand me

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
I got this I Pad , you push a button and this English girl comes on and asks if she can help me. The first time she comes on there I ask her for a date, she said she don't like these arbitrarily questions, I don't know what that word means so I figured she rejected me. Now she appears to be one smart cookie , she can spell real good ,she can decipher real good too, better than me, she can tell me how far it to over to there where I wanna go,
But here is the kicker, she can't understand my Texas country way of takin, and she keeps mis-interpeterateing how I pronounce the words. Now I am learning how to talk English so maybe she can understand me, with the hope we can develop a relationship. The ways she talks she sounds like one hot chick. If this works out I may move over there to England. I gotta work fast on this , cause when I asked her to marry me , she said she gets a lot of marriage proposals. :dunce:

HA! Think she can't understand, just think how she is doing trying to understand all the coonasses in south Louisiana. :D

Latest posts