Energy Non Crisis

Help Support CattleToday:

Well,
For some reason the link isn't working. It can be found by searching on you tube "The Energy non -crisis", on the web. It's the video of a minister that worked as chaplin on the Alaska pipeline. He states that there is enough oil in Alaska to supply us for several hundred years, but the govt. won't admit it. Please watch,and pass on to your friends. THANKS

Tonights news, Bush is asking congress to lift the ban on offshore drilling. The video ,Energy Non crisis is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Be prepared to get angry, and scared if you watch it.

grannysoo":3v0ce6sg said:
If only we could generate energy from all of that hot air in Washington......

That along with all the BS in Washington should create some methane as well.

Can't get it to work either. Censorship!? Nah, couldn't be. BTW, anyone got a copy of The Blue Dog? (Not GR's)

Well golly, who is it?

Can't get any further than 5 of 8 to work. They're sorry, but it's no longer available.

Well, after about a dozen attempts, I finally saw the whole thing (I think).

Can't remember the last time I so totally wasted that much time and effort..........

Wadda nitwit. Are we sure his real name isn't Alex Jones ??

If gas has gone from $3 to $4 recently, that's a 30+% rise. On the news tonight they said traffic has gone down 2.8%. Now if I had a product and could raise the price 30% and purchases only drop 3%, I'd keep raising the price. We're the dumb ones to keep buying it. We've built our whole lifestyle based on cheap gas - millions deliberately choosing to live an hour from work, driving trucks when little cars would do.

Precisely !

As long as we are willing to pay $5 a gallon, the oil companies will be willing to charge $5 a gallon.

That's just good business.

Unfortunately, in today's world, there are few real choices.

And, the oil companies are willing to take advantage of that fact, too.

Latest posts