@#$% EMISSIONS! Any ideas

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
My truck failed the STUPID/SCAM diesel emissions test I have to go through because I live in Davidson co. (Nashville, Tn.) IT almost passed and has the last two years. I've heard if run B20 that that will burn much cleaner and could help me to pass. Anyone know about this?

Kerosene burns a little cleaner than diesel. And you can mix up to 20% gasoline to 1 gal diesel fuel and that should run cleaner.

You will definitely pass running b20. It reduces emissions some 60 percent or so

And don't run kerosene in any diesel without adding something for lubrication. Kerosene is too dry

Run a bottle of 2 stroke oil for lube. I run a small bottle in just about every tank to try and make my horrible bosch VP44 live.

It's the early 04 Dodge 2500 Cummins, it has no cat and has passed the past two years in a row. I guess I'll try running some B20 and see if I can pass.

Hmm may sound like a dumb question but when was the last time you changed the fuel and air filters. I saw you thread on TDR. If it's been a while it may help you make up the 2.1% you need. 10% opacity is absurd.

Latest posts