Toyota tacoma bumper ideas

Help Support CattleToday:

fnfarms1

Reaction score
I just bought a 2015 Toyota Tacoma back in January. I have an 04 Duramax 1ton for trailers and heavy loads. This one is more running truck and back n forth to work. However I like my ranch hand heavy bumpers. Not sure I want a big anchor like that on my small truck but a good heavy brush guard like ranch hand is $687. I dont wana spend that. I do like ARBs full bumper replacement but again $1100. Any ideas or someone got one laying around?found an ARB in TX for 1/2 but 5hr trip isn't happening

Build or buy. Good ones ain't cheap, cheap ones ain't all that good.

Just a basic grille guard would probably keep the cows from busting up the plastic grille and headlights. Looks like they're about $400.

Can't go past an ARB bar, even the steel ones are light yet very strong. A bar is essential here to fend off all the roos. I will only put ARB on my vehicle.

Ken

https://bumpersuperstore.com/

Best prices I have found and they sell allot of brands.

For the money and full grill guard which I like, ARB is the best I've found. But for what I'd like to spend probably just a grill guard

Anyone happen to have any experience with this new brand MOVE bumpers? Their basically all the pieces to a bumper unfolded. You weld them yourself. I enjoy fabrication etc just dont have the tools to make it look really good. On a newer truck like this I dont want just round pipe etc. Also not sure of the quality on a 'parts bumper' or how hard it is to build

Latest posts