ELTON JOHN WEARING A COWBOY HAT

Help Support CattleToday:

I didn't make it that far. Went and found something more interesting to do long before he came on. :lol:

ALACOWMAN":2lpf1ahf said:
:stop: :stop: :stop: I cant take anymore good bye country it was great while it lasted :(

Dolly looked anorexic to me. What in the world were they thinking with Elton Johnnie? Well, I guess since they were in New York. You know those yanks are funny anyway. :lol:

ALACOWMAN":3kvyh5zs said:
:stop: :stop: :stop: I cant take anymore good bye country it was great while it lasted :(

Don't even watch anymore. I did see the entertainer of the year award givin and the only reason was because I was wanting to see the news. Please someone tell me that little weasel didn't win that? I can't think of his name right now but you know who I am talking about, hopefully.

I even heard on the radio on the way to work this morning that next year they need to at least tell the camera man who George Strait is, something about the camera man put it on the wrong person when his name was announced or something? :oops:

Country music has turned into a huge JOKE!!!!! :mad:

Whats even more disturbing is that there are people that are listening to this BS its not rock ,it not country what the hell is it :idea: besides a shame

milesvb":10qe2c5d said:
Country music these days is little more than pop music with a cowboy hat and an accent.

Thank you.

I don't think country music is dead, though. THere are many Texas Country acts that are playing some good country music. But most stuff coming out of Nashville is junk, and not country.

Ryan

Ryan":1w131ldl said:
THere are many Texas Country acts that are playing some good country music.
HEHE, Cowboy Troy says he is from Texas. Bet ya'll are real proud of that country act arn't ya. :D

I thought it was a disgrace to have Elton John in a cowboy hat. The queer Kieth Urban didn't deserve the entertainer of the year. I saw him in concert so I could chase some girls and he SUCKED. Big 'n Rich was MUCH more country than him when I saw them, lot better time to see also. There are a few guys that I"ll listen to but I don't much listen to the radio anymore....

certherfbeef":q8leebg6 said:
Ryan":q8leebg6 said:
HEHE, Cowboy Troy says he is from Texas. Bet ya'll are real proud of that country act arn't ya. :D

"Troy Coleman, aka Cowboy Troy.........the University of Texas grad"

i'm not sure that everything that comes out of Austin is a good representation of Texas. Travis County......the only county in Texas to vote against the ban on same sex marriages :roll:

certherfbeef":1kyk2fkz said:
Ryan":1kyk2fkz said:

Oh man....He raps its not even singing, but Just because he wears a cowboy hat and some wranglers they call it country and play it on the "country stations" THe only station i listen to, 95.9 The Ranch, doesnt play him or shania, or big and rich, the play "Texans, Outlaws, and Legends" Good Country Music. Every once in a while they'll play something new from nashville but not too often unless its Alan or George.

Ryan

txag":nhv5bcdp said:
certherfbeef":nhv5bcdp said:
Ryan":nhv5bcdp said:

"Troy Coleman, aka Cowboy Troy.........the University of Texas grad"

i'm not sure that everything that comes out of Austin is a good representation of Texas. Travis County......the only county in Texas to vote against the ban on same sex marriages :roll:

That town is crawling with ex?-hippies and assorted liberals.

Didn't that county also go Kerry in last election?

Wasn't it someone on this board that said, "Austin's the town where the State Capitol, State University and the State Mental Hospital is all within miles from each other and each instution is full of crossovers from the the institution's next door."

Keith Urban doesn't deserve all the accolades he's been getting. Please don't think he is like all Australian country music performers,he's not. I'd say he would fit in any gay district in any capital city. There's nothing country about him. We have much better ,male performers in our country than him.
Colin

We have a barber shop in the same building as our local stock yards. There local people play real country music for free that makes you tap your toes. Forget the stuff on the radio.

Australian Cattleman":2ui1q3yk said:
I'd say he would fit in any gay district in any capital city. There's nothing country about him. We have much better ,male performers in our country than him.
Colin

He's as queer as a 3 dollar bill. Kenny Chesney is also. Listen to the two of them and it's kinda creepy when they give their thanks.

Australian Cattleman":3o5t30rn said:
Keith Urban doesn't deserve all the accolades he's been getting. Please don't think he is like all Australian country music performers,he's not. I'd say he would fit in any gay district in any capital city. There's nothing country about him. We have much better ,male performers in our country than him.
Colin
Maybe him and Kenny Chesney can get together.Personally, I cant stand the two of em.

Crowderfarms":ewbypa2j said:
Australian Cattleman":ewbypa2j said:
Colin
Maybe him and Kenny Chesney can get together.Personally, I cant stand the two of em.

I think they are. Keith thanked Kenny for a motorcycle at the concert I went to... He has only ever once sung about a girl. Kenny at least sings about women.

Latest posts