Election Results effect on Cattle Prices

Help Support CattleToday:

JMJ Farms

Reaction score
What effect will the election results have on cattle prices. Especially calf prices. Please don't talk about candidates because it will certainly get this thread locked. Answers such as "republican=lower prices" or "republican=higher prices" will do. I'm just trying to make some marketing decisions and I'm curious as to the thoughts of my fellow CT members.

The stock market likes stability so it tends to do well no matter who wins just as long as it is over and decisive. At least that is how it is here. Maybe the cattle market will follow suit.
Are you all going to vote? We have compulsory voting here in Australia.

Ken

I voting in an hour or two. I don't think either one will change nothing in the short term myself. But the one that's business minded and not a vegan, should do more to help than hurt the beef industry. IMO
But your guess is as good or better than mine on what's going to happen in the next few years.

short term I think it will help no matter who wins. right now people are worried and not thinking about much else other then the election. long term I think it not going to be good. My thinking is one will hurt this America as we know it and the other they will start trying to throw out of office if he wins and we will be back to no stability.
just this Hillbillies two cents take it or leave it. I hope I am wrong and that either one will help us.

Latest posts