flaboy+

Reaction score
An elderly couple were attending church services,
and about halfway through she leans over and says,
"I just let a silent fart. What do you think I
should do?"

He replies "Put a new battery in your hearing aid."

:oops: :oops: :oops:

An elderly couple were on a cruise and it was really stormy. They were standing on the back of the boat watching the moon, when a wave came up and washed the old woman overboard. They searched for days and couldn't find her, so the captain sent the old man back to shore with the promise that he would notify him as soon as they found something. Three weeks went by and finally the old man got a fax from the boat. It read: "Sir, sorry to inform you, we found your wife dead at the bottom of the ocean. We hauled her up to the deck and attached to her butt was an oyster and in it was a pearl worth $50,000 . please advise." The old man faxed back: "Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap."

there you go offendin people again. my momma's runnin around the house lookin for a battery and says she's never goin back to church again. jp

flaboy+":35fc7fms said:
should do?"

flaboy, what if someone is reading this with their 11 yr old daughter. How embarassing it could be.
Shame on you too.

la4angus":prskvv7q said:
flaboy+":prskvv7q said:
should do?"

flaboy, what if someone is reading this with their 11 yr old daughter. How embarassing it could be.
Shame on you too.

Oops, must have been one of my other personalites. ;-)

flaboy, a good one, and my 17 year old son thought it funny, and asked what 12 year old would be embarased by that.

an elderly couple Abe and Sadie were walking down the street and spied a thrift shop went in and while looking at the things on the shelf, Abe noticed and old lamp and on rubbing it out popped a Genie, who said 'You have one wish, what would you like' Abe thought and said 'Peace in my land. Palistinians and Isralies to get on in harmony'.. OH! said the Genie 'Let me see a map'...looking at the map and reading how many people involved he said 'That is a tall order, is there anything else you would like' Abe thought some more and said 'YES, see that lovely young lady over there at the bus stop, make my Sadie look like her'...the Genie looked and said 'Show me that map again'

chrisy":3ifsxjz7 said:
flaboy, a good one, and my 17 year old son thought it funny, and asked what 12 year old would be embarased by that.
No 12 yr old would be embarassed. The 30 something yr old daddy would be.

I wish you would stop telling stories about me and ma, we're easaly embrassed. :) :)

Latest posts