Aren't they a cute couple?

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":34l2ynv6 said:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/26/at-gay-pride-parades-year-to-weave-sorrow-and-celebration.html

This is crazy, maybe we need to let more muslims in thus country. IDK

How about plan the parade route through the Middle East or Indonesia

TGF.

Take my advise, "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Another: Sometimes you have to let the big end drag.

Man, you worry TOO DANM MUCH.

You look for the negative. WHY? The world has never been a utopia. Let it go.

I believe you enjoy the more perverse side of society. If I am right. Knock yourself out. I love seeing people happy. :banana:

Caustic Burno":39jw7bk4 said:
True Grit Farms":39jw7bk4 said:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/26/at-gay-pride-parades-year-to-weave-sorrow-and-celebration.html

This is crazy, maybe we need to let more muslims in thus country. IDK

How about plan the parade route through the Middle East or Indonesia
:nod: after all that would show they weren't afraid ;-)

Craig Miller":2y4c374x said:
Gays and gun control teamed up? We're sunk now.

It will give them a new purpose and challenge. I had wondered what would be this groups new focus/purpose after accomplishing it's goal of legalized same sex marriage. The irony is, the same tool utilized by the courts to legitimize their claim to same sex marriages recognized in each state, should also be utilized to legitimize the right to concealed carry in every state.

bball":1ra50kcn said:
It will give them a new purpose and challenge. I had wondered what would be this groups new focus/purpose after accomplishing it's goal of legalized same sex marriage. The irony is, the same tool utilized by the courts to legitimize their claim to same sex marriages recognized in each state, should also be utilized to legitimize the right to concealed carry in every state.

You're exactly right Brad. Equal rights (should) = equal rights in my eyes.

Craig Miller":2nn1m478 said:
:lol: I saw a cartoon somewhere that said, If the democrat supporters would stop killing people, gun violence would go down 90%.....

1982vett":1erw4ad8 said:
Craig Miller":1erw4ad8 said:
:lol: I saw a cartoon somewhere that said, If the democrat supporters would stop killing people, gun violence would go down 90%.....
I'm not arguing. The problem is, most folks do not understand party affiliation. In fact, I believe the 2 (or 3) party system has become so blurred that few know the difference. Even those of us that think we know are being taken for a long ride.

Latest posts