Easter dinner Florida style

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Some sirloin steaks and some fresh self caught shrimp..hard to beat the combo
scaled.php

I don't need any more reason to stay out all night drinking beer with friends and catching shrimp..so don't tempt me

Naw, these were east coast shrimp. The oils thinners and washes right off with a little dawn

I've always had an odd fear of losing my front teeth when throwing a net. Sometimes it can be quite a job.

These were dipped out of running tide with a long handled net. Throwing a castnet isn't one of my strong suits....I hate getting soaked after repeated throws

I have a uncle in orange park Fla. I'm a huge gator fan . He has season tickets . Every year I make at least one game and try to plan it for the fall shrimp run .. u defiantly get soaked throwing the net but its well worth it .

highgrit":d3qfnu8p said:
Where do you dip net the shrimp? Use to see folks dip netting shrimp from the cat walk in Sebastian.
Love that park! Actually really like that whole area and the New England Pub and Eatery is just the best place to eat!

CKC1586, I called that area home for 30 years. Moved out 20 years ago, use to get all the oysters and clams you wanted from the river. Then to many damm YANKEE'S moved down and polluted the river, and one even got elected mayor. Still miss the salt smell but not the YANKEE'S.

Looks delicious Hooknline ,especially the fresh caught shrimp ,soo jealous. Wish we lived closer to the ocean or sea. :(
Mom and dad came over for Easter dinner yesterday and we feasted on rib eye, crab and lobster. They also brought my smoker ,cannot wait to try it.

Wipe its butt, knock the hoove off and put it on a plate....dont you dare burn them good looking steaks, but if you do send em my way.... :wave:

Latest posts