Meanwhile, in florida

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher":35wmepu5 said:
So what are you trying to do, Hook. be nice everyone off that are freezing??? :lol: :lol: I'm more interested in how you posted that shot on here?
:mrgreen:

Push the power button an the main button at the same time. It will take a screen shot.

I'm glad I looked at this post today when it's 23 and sunny and not tomorrow night when it's supposed to be -10 :cry2:

4 wheeler won't go most places at my house today. Been having to drive the tractor around for chores. I'm gonna track a few people's driveways at lunch today, so they can even have an attempt at getting out. Phone just dinged some kind of weather warning. Evidently were getting more snow.

Bigfoot":kmqxubh9 said:
4 wheeler won't go most places at my house today. Been having to drive the tractor around for chores. I'm gonna track a few people's driveways at lunch today, so they can even have an attempt at getting out. Phone just dinged some kind of weather warning. Evidently were getting more snow.
You just got the wrong 4 wheeler bigfoot. Last week I was at a big gas transmission station near Buffalo NY where they get feet of snow not inches and I had to take a picture of this. Looks like fun.

looks EXPENSIVE... why not just use a sled?

Around here our highs are about 45-50, was about 28 overnight. I quite like this weather

Nesikep":3iy2uzsy said:
looks EXPENSIVE... why not just use a sled?

Around here our highs are about 45-50, was about 28 overnight. I quite like this weather
It does look too expensive for me too. One good thing would be you can take the tracks off put wheels on and use it year round.

I left Jupiter FL and stopped for fuel in St Augustine FL. There was a 30 degree difference 85 to 55 and rain. Probably should of stayed in Jupiter, but the Yankees drove me crazy.

You doing chores or robbing trains Bigfoot? We are in about the same boat you are but the robins are still singing so spring is coming. Like the dog said when the train ran over his tail -it won't be long now!

SmokinM":20cdsb4u said:
You doing chores or robbing trains Bigfoot? We are in about the same boat you are but the robins are still singing so spring is coming. Like the dog said when the train ran over his tail -it won't be long now!

Some kid left that at my house. I like it much better than a ski mask. Maybe they'll forget where they left it.

Be careful where you wear that getup bigfoot--some folks liable to think you're one of those ISIS nuts with a cowboy hat.

Latest posts