Meanwhile, in florida

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":3rrdbznt said:
Be careful where you wear that getup bigfoot--some folks liable to think you're one of those ISIS nuts with a cowboy hat.

I may not even be wearing it right, but that thing is a game changer when it's cold. Pull it down when your working, pull it up when your riding the tractor. People still seem to recognize me when I'm wearing it though.

M5, I met a service manager for a Ford dealership that had a 2014, F150 4x4 all fixed up with bigger tires and fancy rims. It had 6.2gas engine, I said that thing must haul tail. He said it only gets 9 miles a gallon, and running high test on a trip 12mpg is the best he's got.

40 this morning...30 tomorrow....dangit..chased cows thru the orange groves last night in the cold..bout 7pm when i got the call. 400 ft of fence on the ground..hows that happen

It's them wild azz cows you raise Gary. And their half starved to death. They must be tired of the pulp and want the whole orange.

Thanks Guys for the picture and comments. I needed a good laugh on this cold morning!

been about 95-98..and raining every day for the last 2 weeks. i got 4'' this week so far and another weeek of wet promised.

they make cow floaties?

Latest posts