Early snowstorm

Help Support CattleToday:

shorty

Reaction score
We're having an early snowstorm (early for here, eastern pa, we haven't had a frost here yet this year) there is about 2 inches already and they are predicting 6 to 10.Most guys aren't done digging potatoes yet due to the rainy weather. there's lots of corn and beans to go and some hay to make.I still have one field of 4th cutting to make .

shorty, I'm sorry for you, getting snow this early. We've had a very cold rain, which has stopped now, but it's very windy, and only 37* at the moment. We put out round bales yesterday, but the looks on their faces are saying "What?"

john250":2wo2cren said:
I blame Global Warming. :D

You're probably right, John. Any unusual weather pattern is caused by global warming, which is caused by rich, selfish farmers and ranchers and their wanton abuse of animals. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. :cboy:

Global warming baloney. It's predicted we are going into a mini ice age, longer colder winters. Only the tough and the shall survive, the rest will move south.
Put the words weather warfare in any search engine and get a different point of view.

sdcowboy":16i7cg33 said:
Global warming baloney. It's predicted we are going into a mini ice age, longer colder winters. Only the tough and the shall survive, the rest will move south.
Put the words weather warfare in any search engine and get a different point of view.

sdcowboy check your PM's

Shorty don't mention that horrid stuff makes me think of the Winter coming and I don't want to yet, we put our clocks back yesterday and these dark nights are so depressing....I hope that it thaws for you quick so as you can cut the hay.

Latest posts