Early Father's Day gift

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

My daughter has to work this weekend So she wanted to take me out to sushi and a movie. Sushi place didn't open til 5 so we went to the theater first. Got the tickets, and sat down in the food court for some pretzels. Some old Jamaica lady walks up and asks to pray for us. Ok, if it makes you feel better. Then she holds out her hands for us to hold. I don't think so. So she launched into a prayer that lasts no less than 5 minutes. I was about to cut her short when it appeared she was wrapping it up. Ok. No big deal.
So we go into the theater to watch "the purge"
Ok movie but nothing great. Then off to the sushi place. She's never been brave enough before o try it but she did anyway. Ordered some sashimi tuna and some spicy tuna rolls without the spicy. She took one bite of the sashimi with soy and about puked. I have laughed at her like that in a long while. Then she tried the roll. Better, but then she asked what the things that were popping in her mouth were. Roe apparently has the same results with her. Then I told her to try the sashimi with a little wasabi. That result was better. "Holy **** that's hot"

I tell ya, I've never laughed that hard at her discomfort, but that was a great Father's Day gift from her.
You all enjoy your Father's Day weekend!

Souds look a good evening. I tried Sushi myself for the first time not to long ago but I believe the rolls I had were lobster and crab. It was dang good.

Very cool hook.
That is what it is all about.
Y'all will have some sweet memories to treasure. Happy for you,

my son is 6. he told me he had an early fathers day for me and gave me a toy wrecker. it was one of his favorite trucks to play with and he kept it in nice shape.
i put it on my dressor so i can see it everyday.
momma got me a new watch and a lunchbox for work.
gage also bought me a hitch cover thats lighted in the shape of a skull. im gonna put it on the frt of the truck in the ranchhand. he said he will help me wire it
im so lucky!
gary...gages dad

Good deal gary.
We're headed to the beach today, shrimping tonight, going to Wekiva falls tomorrow, and recovering(more drinking) Sunday.

wekiva is awesome..you camping..we went there last summer...thats some colda$$ed water for 95 degees in fl. fishing aint bad down river either...

Nope. Just a day trip. It's only 45 minutes from the house. Grillin and chillin

Gary, do they allow quads at the falls? And did you ever figure out a way to not lock your dog up in the camper? :cowboy:

no quads i dont think..really dont recall anyplace to ride cept around the campground. lotta golf carts tho. take yer freshwater rig...beds oughtta be full!

we just put the dog in a wire crate when we left. she was fine

you got a hell of a memeory corey..i cant remember what i had for dinner last nite...

Latest posts