Due any day now! (Update! Picture of baby)

Help Support CattleToday:

showmomof2

Reaction score
038.JPG
This is my sons heifer. She was orphaned at 5 months, then my son broke her and showed her. Hopefully we will get a heifer calf out of her. She is 3/4 angus and 1/4 holstein and bred to an angus bull. She's actually due the 26th, but don't think she'll make it.

Why is it the ones we want to have a heifer...End up having a bull. Oh, I take it all went well. Congrats.

We have a nice black bull we are going to breed some of our cows to this year. He is really thick. Hopefully we will get a heifer out of her and him next year. Oh, well! Mom and baby are fine. Since it is my son's I was so scared something would happen to her. We have all gotten so attached to this one. She has one of the best dispositions.

Joy of Texas":1q58ig6x said:
Why is it the ones we want to have a heifer...End up having a bull. Oh, I take it all went well. Congrats.

We're planning (trying) to cut down a lot. The only cow I really wanted a heifer from had a bull. got 2 bulls out of cows we wanted bulls form and 7 heifers from the rest. Only 2 spring calvers left and I would like heifers from them, but they're a week over due to their AI date.

she is a nice looking heifer thats for sure.looks like she has the body an milk to raise a good calf.congrats on the bull calf.

Latest posts