Drive by sale

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
He caught someones eye as they were driving by and they want him. I was hoping to see what he looked like at 3 years old after growing him out and see some of his calves running around but his times up on this farm.

ResizedImage_1419821725458_zps9ddbd0e4.jpg

M5farm":10l5j6ul said:
I hope you don't take this the wrong way but he's gone backwards. He's lost alot of weight

No not really its the picture. Either way hes paid for pending pick up. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

skyhightree1":10zzlohu said:
lol all parties involved were happy..
If you made money on him you have a reason to be happy. That is the bottom line is to make money. Now go buy 2 small calves with that money and make more money.

M5farm":2ilq1y8a said:
What are they gonna do with him ? Eat him?

He is not a farmer he said he wanted a cow and a bull to eat 10 acres he is tired of cutting multiple times a year. He bought a small farm where the people had pasture for horses. He has a cow he bought from someone but they did not have a bull to sell him. He went to barn and they were more than he wanted to pay for a herd bull he saw him and asked is he for sale I politely said sir everything I have is for sale if the $ is right. I told him hes young and gave him the history on the bull. I informed him I bought his mom AI bred and I intended to raise him up.

kenny thomas":2ji6sz3c said:
skyhightree1":2ji6sz3c said:
lol all parties involved were happy..
If you made money on him you have a reason to be happy. That is the bottom line is to make money. Now go buy 2 small calves with that money and make more money.

I I Captain that's what I plan on doing.

Thanks Sky, I have a warm fuzzy feeling about the one I'm raising now :).. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're perhaps a bit relieved even

Nesikep":3cclajoj said:
Thanks Sky, I have a warm fuzzy feeling about the one I'm raising now :).. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're perhaps a bit relieved even

Na I wanted to see how it turned out hes young lil over a year but as K.T. said I will reinvest the $ into more calves.

skyhightree1":1itmyoyx said:
M5farm":1itmyoyx said:

He is not a farmer he said he wanted a cow and a bull to eat 10 acres he is tired of cutting multiple times a year. He bought a small farm where the people had pasture for horses. He has a cow he bought from someone but they did not have a bull to sell him. He went to barn and they were more than he wanted to pay for a herd bull he saw him and asked is he for sale I politely said sir everything I have is for sale if the $ is right. I told him hes young and gave him the history on the bull. I informed him I bought his mom AI bred and I intended to raise him up.

Sky, does he plan to steer him, or is he trying to breed the cow he has? If the latter, won't a bull get bored and ornery with only one in his harem? (Think Charlie Sheen?)

boondocks":jydgrm4z said:
skyhightree1":jydgrm4z said:
M5farm":jydgrm4z said:

Sky, does he plan to steer him, or is he trying to breed the cow he has? If the latter, won't a bull get bored and ornery with only one in his harem? (Think Charlie Sheen?)

He plans to keep him intact. :lol2: I am pretty sure he will bet bored and start looking for more g/f's

Latest posts