down in the dumps?

Help Support CattleToday:

A SUGAR SHOT of a Reeses peanut butter cup and a coke on ice! If it's a really bad day, all of the above with popcorn and added salt! :)

Now that I'v got type 2 diabeties,a carrot stick,and a celery stalk- :( :cry: Now that's depressing!!

peg4x4":1xw4xkna said:
Now that I'v got type 2 diabeties,a carrot stick,and a celery stalk- :( :cry: Now that's depressing!!

Can't you eat sugar free food, chocalate and such or is that a big no no?

Zesty cheese doritos, Mint Chocolate ice cream and/or M&Ms depending on how bad it is. :lol:
Patting a calf though usually is what puts me in a good mood.

oh ive got one now. Doritoes, oreos dipped in peanut butter, and a mountain dew and whiskey cocktail.

The best thing I can do is to get busy and the kind of busy I like best is going to the kitchen and cooking up a storm.

Beefy":1i5xz7wo said:
oh ive got one now. Doritoes, oreos dipped in peanut butter, and a mountain dew and whiskey cocktail.

Oreos dipped in peanut butter is one of my most all time favorites! :D

Alice

GMN":39859inm said:
peg4x4":39859inm said:

Most of those sugerfree foods have a little trick up their sleeve ~ The fake suger causes gas and diarrea :shock:
I'm really getting tired of all this crap :mad: :( Enough to drive me to drink ~ Oh yeah-can't have that either.Not that I did..But still ~~
:help: :frowns:

peg4x4":3aseh6pw said:
GMN":3aseh6pw said:
peg4x4":3aseh6pw said:

Most of those sugerfree foods have a little trick up their sleeve ~ The fake suger causes gas and diarrea :shock:
I'm really getting tired of all this crap :mad: :( Enough to drive me to drink ~ Oh yeah-can't have that either.Not that I did..But still ~~
:help: :frowns:

After a bit, you might get used to it, and it will make you healthier, feel better, and you iwsh you would have changed your diet years ago--right?

Good luck with it.

GMN

I like to sit down with a pint of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Ice cream! Which is a mixture of cookie dough, brownies, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, and fudge. It makes EVERYTHING better! If I dont have that, or it's too cold for ice cream, I eat some marshmallows.

Spending time with my horses brings me out of a bad mood 99.9% of the time. Doesn't have to be a ride, just going out and grooming or talking to them does the job too.

Latest posts