Down goes the Ducks! Down goes the Ducks!

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Well the Ducks had a good run, but they are done for 2012. The BCS dropped them to 4th in the standings. Sorry Alan, it's all over. :lol: :lol:

Isomade":32xlx5y4 said:
Well the Ducks had a good run, but they are done for 2012. The BCS dropped them to 4th in the standings. Sorry Alan, it's all over. :lol: :lol:

:( :( :(
4362.jpg
:lol: :cowboy:

Bama has to go to Death Valley and survive, and I still say Notre Dame is not that good ..... they just seem to have God on their side, and K St..... well K St. :? We'll lay 100 on USC (hope they don't lay 101 on us) take care of Stanford and Oregon St. and be there ....... maybe. Have I ever said how much I hate the BCS.

Thanks for another peice of bait. :lol2:

Alan":2o839mhg said:
Isomade":2o839mhg said:

:( :( :(
4362.jpg
:lol: :cowboy:

Bama has to go to Death Valley and survive, and I still say Notre Dame is not that good ..... they just seem to have God on their side, and K St..... well K St. :? We'll lay 100 on USC (hope they don't lay 101 on us) take care of Stanford and Oregon St. and be there ....... maybe. Have I ever said how much I hate the BCS.

Thanks for another peice of bait. :lol2:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Honestly I was shocked. There is a lot of football to be played yet. From what I've seen the Ducks a very good. I still expect them to be there in the end. I just had to rile you a bit. :D

Alan, I really have to disagree with you. Notre Dame looks to be back. It has been a long struggle but losing their best player and beating Oklahoma, I am a believer. Wonder if Kelly would like a job in Austin.

papavillars":3oxjp83b said:
Alan, I really have to disagree with you. Notre Dame looks to be back. It has been a long struggle but losing their best player and beating Oklahoma, I am a believer. Wonder if Kelly would like a job in Austin.

:tiphat: , my first concern is which Kelly are you talking about, chip or Brian? With that said, I decided to back off my college football obsession this year, although it's near impossible to do ..... especially with Iso throwing out a chunk of bait every once in a while, which I love to take.

As far as Notre Dame goes, I think they are without a doubt a top 10 team probably a top 6 or 7 team, and I agree at this point they are back but can they hold it. I don't think they are a #3 team. When I made the comment I was thinking in terms of how they affected the Oregon Ducks. They had one too close of a game against Purdue, but the rest of the way they looked pretty good. I won't say that Stanford got robbed in their game against ND, only because how long can a running back scramble on top of a pile of players to push over the goal line? It took a long time for the play to end and at the end I think the stanford player was in, but too long of a time. Notre Dame is a great team but not worthy of a title ..... Yet.

Since I'm talking serious about football, the Ducks, here's my real thoughts and hopes :roll: . First the Ducks need to win out period or this is mute. If they win out they should be there. Bama should win out if they get by LSU in Death Valley this Saturday, the #1 team at the end. If the Ducks win out, both K St. and Notre Dame will play one less game than the Ducks, no conference championship game. The Ducks have a tougher schedule than K St. and ND at the end. ducks play # 17 USC Sat then a weak Cal, then a highly ranked Stanford and finish with a highly ranked Or St. Then the PAC 12 championship game against another ranked team. Even though USC and the Beavers lost, in USC case the loss raised Arizona's rank to now 22, which helps the Ducks case. Plus the Ducks Play USC sat in LA, ND plays weak unranked Pitt, ducks are only .01 points behind ND so with a duck win they should pass ND next week ....... All of this is hoping the Ducks win out ...... Okay I have a problem I may be an addict or obsessive. :D but it's the only sport I follow. I could go on but I'll go take my pill now. :shock: :D

Go Ducks!

Oh! And one other very important thought about college football this year ........ Oklahoma really sucks this year!

Alan":1kg697fl said:
Oh! And one other very important thought about college football this year ........ Oklahoma really sucks this year!
Alan you'll never convince Mack Brown. :cowboy:

TexasBred":2xbfxv5v said:
Alan":2xbfxv5v said:
Alan you'll never convince Mack Brown. :cowboy:

Well, Texas sucks worse than Oklahoma, but more than that I really dislike UT.

After hours of study, and much deliberation of schedules of play thus far this year I am ready to make my prediction for this weeks "Game of the Week".

USC 34
Oregon 31

I never ever thought I would say this but GO USC!

And Oklahoma has 2 loses, to the number 2 and 3 teams in the country both of which would beat the Ducks by at least 14.

Watch as Alan bites my stink bait........ :D

Iso, I am going with the ducks mainly because I dislike SC so much more than I do Oregon. SC has whipped the snot out of my cougars for years so I hope the ducks beat them. On the other hand I will be rooting for Oregon State to beat Oregon. You need to realize that Oregon is located in Eugene. Otherwise known as Moscow on the Willamette. A much too liberal school for me to cheer on their football team.

Okay Iso, I think I let you set on the bank with your pole in your hand long enough. :D But I wish I could argue with your prediction on the USC - Oregon game, wait I can. It will be close I think, wish we had it in Eugene. But since the Ducks starters haven't seen the second half of a game yet this year you know they are fresh and deep, they'll wear out the Trojans mid way through the third. ducks 42 USC 20.

Seems I got you on a little chunk of Oklahoma bait, yes they have two losses to good teams, but Notre Dame at home is just too much. I wish the Sooners would play the Ducks so we can do another onside kick ...... :mrgreen:

Dave is right, except for that Beaver comment, Eugene is known as "Moscow on the Willamette". As bad (oops, I mean liberal) as down town Portland. Eugene was a big hippie town in the 60's and 70's and evolved into a blind eye liberal hole ........ With the soon to be National Champs of college football. Hate the city, love the team!

Alan":ktm5an5j said:
Okay Iso, I think I let you set on the bank with your pole in your hand long enough. :D But I wish I could argue with your prediction on the USC - Oregon game, wait I can. It will be close I think, wish we had it in Eugene. But since the Ducks starters haven't seen the second half of a game yet this year you know they are fresh and deep, they'll wear out the Trojans mid way through the third. ducks 42 USC 20.

Seems I got you on a little chunk of Oklahoma bait, yes they have two losses to good teams, but Notre Dame at home is just too much. I wish the Sooners would play the Ducks so we can do another onside kick ...... :mrgreen:

Dave is right, except for that Beaver comment, Eugene is known as "Moscow on the Willamette". As bad (oops, I mean liberal) as down town Portland. Eugene was a big hippie town in the 60's and 70's and evolved into a blind eye liberal hole ........ With the soon to be National Champs of college football. Hate the city, love the team!

:lol2: Questionable, at best!!

Latest posts