DONKEY's RULE!!

Help Support CattleToday:

MrGale

Reaction score
I just got back from a brad cameron mule clinic, and i rode dicey (my donkey) all over the place and she was beautiful!! No rodeo at all, she is so soft in the mouth that the weight of her rein will put her into a lateral stop!! I am SO EXCITED !!

Congrats on a job well done! Always a thrill to get them to do what you want them to,'specilly in front of other people! :)

thanks peg, she had never even seen a saddle or bridle or any of that stuff, but she did what i asked her to do....that is where the lbonding really pays off....she is MY GIRL, and she knows it all the way !! i rode her three of the four days of the clinic, and i have to give brad cameron a real hearty thank you....he was jsut great with the animals as well as the asses on the other end of the lead so to speak....she IS a donkey.... :) :cboy:

Hey, right now I guess it's ok if ya' have to kind of widen the barn door just a touch.

Toooo Cool, Mr. Gale...and Dicey! :D

Alice

congrats on your showing your "ass" LOL i missed seeing you all at flat woods iwould of loved to seen them and how much thay have growen.. that so great that all went well . when thay are started out right you have a buddy for life.. my jack general, is the neighbor hood baby sitter..i have taught several kids to ride that would not have a chance otherwise.. hes the best first step. i have..once they get the hang of him we go to a mule.. but they always want to go back to general LOL donkeys are truly the best ever! :heart: gale wheres the pics? LOL
rose

Latest posts