Dog/Pet Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Bez

Reaction score
The Border Collie continues on a daily basis to prove to me how smart he is. Drives my wife crazy that he also sleeps on the bed at night. My best friend. If I go anywhere he is in the passenger seat in the truck with me.
The Shepherd is a rescue. He was well beaten and starved when we got him. If I found the original owner I would do the same to him. He is quite protective of the house and my wife, but if you bring your kids over and they have a dirty face I guarantee you the face will be clean in less than 5 minutes! LOL!
Best to all.

Attachments

• Shadow1.jpg
    Shadow1.jpg
    633.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Prince1.jpg
    Prince1.jpg
    875.7 KB · Views: 7

Ky hills

Reaction score
This is Jip aka The Jibble. She is a little bit spoiled, very moody, extremely stubborn, subject to bite anything that moves or even inanimate objects that she thinks might move. You can tell when she has gotten worked up about something, her mouth will quiver until she’s slobbering. She likes rides in the truck and side by side. Likes drive thru windows that give her dog treats and doesn’t understand why they all don’t On top of all that she is very loyal and protective of us. 7D2D0A02-9AFF-42BD-9A0B-3C68BC61E991.jpeg619A20B3-F048-447F-9A9B-EC53BFB3CF41.jpeg

Hamiam

Reaction score
This is Bella. She was rescued from under a trailer in East Texas as a pup in 2009. Loves to go everywhere with us. Great dog!

Attachments

• 5CC897B8-C746-4E5E-B7EC-8EF48AF5A5D2.jpeg
    5CC897B8-C746-4E5E-B7EC-8EF48AF5A5D2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • F317E87C-D478-4DED-9CE8-EB64FF57C4CE.jpeg
    F317E87C-D478-4DED-9CE8-EB64FF57C4CE.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3

Bez

Reaction score
This our latest addition, he showed up or somebody dropped him off at about half grown kitten stage in early winter. He catches mice and birds so he earns his keep. When it’s not out hunting he is close by the bottle calves. View attachment 3031
Love this pic!
A farm or ranch always needs a couple of good cats to keep the pest numbers low.
Wife made me install a cat door on the heated shop.
The cats sleep on the bench near the heater and eat from the food placed there. Cats that are fed seem to be better mousers.
They tend to hang out in the old buildings and the barn during the day but can always be found at night in the shop. Especially in the winter time.
The big bonus? I have had a lot less damage in the shop from rodents than ever before!
They earn their keep.
Best to all

Ky hills

Reaction score
Ye
Love this pic!
A farm or ranch always needs a couple of good cats to keep the pest numbers low.
Wife made me install a cat door on the heated shop.
The cats sleep on the bench near the heater and eat from the food placed there. Cats that are fed seem to be better mousers.
They tend to hang out in the old buildings and the barn during the day but can always be found at night in the shop. Especially in the winter time.
The big bonus? I have had a lot less damage in the shop from rodents than ever before!
They earn their keep.
Best to all
Yes, I’ve always thought a good cat was worth it’s weight in gold.

Latest posts