Dog for dinner

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Redding California man and girlfriend get in fight , to make up he cooks her dinner, then asks her how was the meat, she said it was good, he then tells her the meat was her dog. He has been arrested for cruelty to animals.

This was on our local news last night. I have been sick ever since I saw the story! :(
The dog "disappeared" back in august. He fed it to her in BBQ sauce on a bun. He did not tell her at that time. When they later had a fight and split up, he left the paws on her front porch with a note stating that he had served it to her.
This is a very, very disturbed person!!

Why is slaughtering a dog cruelty, and not cattle? Either can be done humanely or not, and that is where PETA is losing it

It would take a lot for me to want to eat dog

Reminds me of one of the 2013 new blooper gag reels, where there was this dog tied up, and the newscaster is going on about how unhappy this dog is... the camera pans over to the dog, which show the dog in question quite enjoying itself on top of a bitch.

Chuckie":2uh7vwai said:
sim any king, are you serious when you call a dog, "a nasty mangy thing?"
Guess you've never smelled the inside of a Canis. It's not as pretty as the outside.
:lol2:

sim.-ang.king":37lfppjq said:
Chuckie":37lfppjq said:
sim any king, are you serious when you call a dog, "a nasty mangy thing?"
Guess you've never smelled the inside of a Canis. It's not as pretty as the outside.
:lol2:
I smell it everyday, when the "inside" air makes it's way to the outside via the rectal route! :lol: :lol:
Love my dogs too much to care about a little odor! :mrgreen:

There is a large vietnamese population in Fresno which is about an hour from me. They like certain colors of animals for different dining occasions. For example, certain times of the year you'll see them at the sale and they'll buy every red bull that goes through the sale that day no matter what it costs. I've had pups listed on craigslist before and had three or four callers speaking very broken english asking what color they were and how much they weighed and the price per pound.

This girl lost her little tiny Pomerania to this sicko! He was just trying to hurt her, and the dog. :( It was a cute little thing, they had pictures of it on the news.

Ryder":1i1k57nw said:
I have known dogs I really wanted to kill. But never wanted to eat one.

hot-dogs.png

Latest posts