Do ypu take lipitor?

Help Support CattleToday:

Larry, more recent studies show that zetia lowers the numbers, but other than that, it has no real benefits. My doctor doesn't prescribe it amy more.

I've been doing 10 mg lipitor for about 15 years with no problems.

I'm afraid that I will end up taking something like that if my numbers don't go down. The last bloodwork I had was in December and I don't have in front of me, but the bad cholesterol was high. I have been trying to get it back down through diet. I have another check up on Monday, oh boy! and I am not looking forward to it. I have lost some weight but I feel like my blood pressure is up.

Men are lucky where physical exams are concerned. You complain about the digital rectal exam, we get that, too, along with the Lovely Lady Exam AND the mamogram.

Oh, yeah, it'll be some fun...

Jim62":b9k8186s said:
Larry, more recent studies show that zetia lowers the numbers, but other than that, it has no real benefits. My doctor doesn't prescribe it amy more.

I've been doing 10 mg lipitor for about 15 years with no problems.

Yeah I know we've talked about that. He figures that since I can't seem take any of the others, that keepimg the numbers in line is better than nothing. I have no idea.

Larry

Latest posts