Do yourself a favor..

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bball

Reaction score
And watch the documentary "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix...
Ever find yourself wondering how did the world get so screwed up? Or maybe how did YouTube know I would like that video? What's wrong with our youth? Our country? People?

Many answers await.
I would say enjoy, but, it's not something to enjoy. The "founding fathers" of many social media apps, google, youtube, etc break it all down for you.... a must watch if you remotely give a sh*t.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
I've got to finish Netflix's stirring piece of cinematic excellence "Cuties" first then I'll jump right on it.

Watch it the FBI might put you on the pervert list for that one.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
I've got to finish Netflix's stirring piece of cinematic excellence "Cuties" first then I'll jump right on it.
I look forward to your critique of the fantastic music of Cardi B as well

Nesikep said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

I only know of one and i expect the lyrics are as close as you'll ever get to the real thing.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Nesikep said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

I only know of one and i expect the lyrics are as close as you'll ever get to the real thing.
You sound like Shapiro

pictures hosting

bball said:
And watch the documentary "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix...
Ever find yourself wondering how did the world get so screwed up? Or maybe how did YouTube know I would like that video? What's wrong with our youth? Our country? People?

Many answers await.
I would say enjoy, but, it's not something to enjoy. The "founding fathers" of many social media apps, google, youtube, etc break it all down for you.... a must watch if you remotely give a sh*t.

My daughter recommended that to me. I'm certainly going to check it out.

haase said:
Nesikep said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
He's a pretty sharp fella so thank you.

Oh, yeah, he likes and quotes "science" until science contradicts his beliefs, then he doesn't like it so much
you don't have anyone in your hair brain country that has half the intelligence as he has , so go crawl back under a rock, no one gives a rats be nice what any Canadian thinks, just live with it its the truth, a coward country.

Do you ever comment on a cattle question or do you just come here to harass people? BTW, have you seen that Trumps taxes have leaked?

haase said:
Nesikep said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
He's a pretty sharp fella so thank you.

Oh, yeah, he likes and quotes "science" until science contradicts his beliefs, then he doesn't like it so much
you don't have anyone in your hair brain country that has half the intelligence as he has , so go crawl back under a rock, no one gives a rats be nice what any Canadian thinks, just live with it its the truth, a coward country.
Well you're certainly down to the dregs for who you've got as options on the ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts