Disgruntled professor has to be insane

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice

Reaction score
A recent quote from Amy Bishop to her lawyer:

"She said, 'Do I still have a job out there?' She asked me that yesterday," Miller said. "She said, 'Do you know if I have a job? I assume they fired me. Did they fire me?'"

What's more insane...the university says she's still on their payroll! :shock:

http://www.statesman.com/news/nation/la ... 58010.html

Alice

Alice":24a3j4r5 said:

"She said, 'Do I still have a job out there?' She asked me that yesterday," Miller said. "She said, 'Do you know if I have a job? I assume they fired me. Did they fire me?'"

Alice

I'm thinking her annual "performance review" is going to be a tad negative.

You know DA*MN well her lawyer will claim insanity and most likely it will go through.

and you can bet the murder of her brother wasn't just an accident either..........

That's the name of the game for the media.... Fox, CNN, local channels....

beat it into the ground until people are so dang numb they just don't care anymore!!

john250":3vkrsd0u said:
Alice":3vkrsd0u said:

Alice

I'm thinking her annual "performance review" is going to be a tad negative.

That's what I was trying to get across...the inanity of it all...

Alice

ga. prime":23y1s3z8 said:
She is insane. Stays under the radar. Not a habitual offender. No way to protect against.

When that woman punched another woman in the head at an IHOP over a booster seat for a child...AFTER she shot her brother in the chest claiming an "unintentional" misfire from a 12 gauge shotgun? Geez Louise...law enforcement needs to get with the program. Law enforcement needs to put everything to do with violence out to all law enforcement...country/world wide! They need to get over their little kingdoms and quit worrying about their "turf." The lives they save may be their own....

Alice

Alice":8jom3is5 said:
ga. prime":8jom3is5 said:
She is insane. Stays under the radar. Not a habitual offender. No way to protect against.

When that woman punched another woman in the head at an IHOP over a booster seat for a child...AFTER she shot her brother in the chest claiming an "unintentional" misfire from a 12 gauge shotgun? Geez Louise...law enforcement needs to get with the program. Law enforcement needs to put everything to do with violence out to all law enforcement...country/world wide! They need to get over their little kingdoms and quit worrying about their "turf." The lives they save may be their own....

Alice
Most successfull criminals are charismatic liars and can lie their way in and out of just about anything. Wasn't the death of her brother in Mass. ruled accidental?

ga. prime":2o8lce7d said:
Alice":2o8lce7d said:
ga. prime":2o8lce7d said:

Alice
Most successfull criminals are charismatic liars and can lie their way in and out of just about anything. Wasn't the death of her brother in Mass. ruled accidental?

Yep...she accidentally missed him with the first 2 shots....got himwith the third....This b_ _ch ain't crazy. She's just mean as a snake and is cold blooded.

She is the worst kind of person, one who just doesn't care what she does or who she hurts, these types are the most dangerous people out there-loose cannons waiting to go off.

dun":gyn70gc0 said:
Pretty easy to judge when you don;t know the actual facts

It is pretty easy to judge some people, because they are what they are. This lady has slithered under radar for many years, and was a cannon that did go off, its too bad she just didn't shoot herself,cuz now the taxpayers will have to pay for her for many years to come.

GMN

GMN":1za0fufp said:
dun":1za0fufp said:

It is pretty easy to judge some people, because they are what they are. This lady has slithered under radar for many years, and was a cannon that did go off, its too bad she just didn't shoot herself,cuz now the taxpayers will have to pay for her for many years to come.

GMN
So you know her persoanlly and know for fact that she isn;t really nuts?

dun":3858wigt said:
GMN":3858wigt said:
dun":3858wigt said:

GMN
So you know her persoanlly and know for fact that she isn;t really nuts?

Aw he[[, Dun, that chick's nutz. Does that excuse what she did...guess that's for a jury to decide. And whatever they decide, I hope to goodness she's not ever allowed out in society again. Nutz like that can't be cured...

Alice

The legal definition of sanity is the ability to tell the difference between "right" and "wrong". It gets real sticky when you throw in "beyond a reasonable doubt".
An argument might be that she has always gotten away with murder, so how does she know it is wrong?
I'd favor the death penalty for this woman, but life without parole is fine too. She should never see freedom again.

Alice":1pcqrvjd said:
Aw he[[, Dun, that chick's nutz. Does that excuse what she did...guess that's for a jury to decide. And whatever they decide, I hope to goodness she's not ever allowed out in society again. Nutz like that can't be cured...

Alice
It never excuses it, but if she's actually nuts she really isn;t responsible. Had a neighbor lady that was nice as could be but she was a little teched. Thought there were monsters in her bathrom so she would go out and sit on a bed pan on her porch. She was harmless (unlike this teacher) but needed to be locked up for her own good

Latest posts