Dirt eaters for Branded

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder said:
They don't come in black. But I don't want a black one on the place got no use for them.
I thought you did Limos? They come in black
Red Bull Breeder said:
That's for every one else Grit. We do what we please around here, and red cows is pleasing to me.
That's why mine are red/tan too :)

Nesikep said:
Red Bull Breeder said:
They don't come in black. But I don't want a black one on the place got no use for them.
I thought you did Limos? They come in black[quote="Red Bull Breeder" post_id=1577403 time=1557521289 user_id=7779

Black one have been bred up these two have not. They are full blood.

Yeah, I get that.. but they're still in the Limo registry.

There's a lady in the UK with a nice bunch of fullblood Gelbviehs, she's getting out of farming, I wish I could get my hands on them

Red Bull Breeder said:
cow pollinater said:
Give Calvin a scratch for me. He's far and away the quietest bull I've ever been around of any breed.

We can give him a scratch for you. He is sure enough laid back.

An he can come up north my way if he ever needs an extended vacation!!!! :mrgreen:

He must be at one if them high dollar Angus dinners, he ain't said sheit.
You gotta get one of them whamma jamma SAV bulls before you're gonna get an evaluation of your breeding stock.

Boot Jack Bulls said:
Red Bull Breeder said:
cow pollinater said:
Give Calvin a scratch for me. He's far and away the quietest bull I've ever been around of any breed.

An he can come up north my way if he ever needs an extended vacation!!!! :mrgreen:
2nd that!

They are definitely not lacking in muscle. If they work for your operation that is all that matters.

They look well cared for, that's for sure!

Boot Jack Bulls said:
Red Bull Breeder said:
cow pollinater said:

Yeah, he can come even further north, but not for a vacation!.. he'll be put to work :p

Nesikep said:
Boot Jack Bulls said:
Red Bull Breeder said:

Yeah, he can come even further north, but not for a vacation!.. he'll be put to work :p
That line of work only takes 60 days..
That leaves quite a bit of time for r&r!

Latest posts