Did you kick the dog

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
Alan, my Cougars might suck but they played your Ducks pretty straight up. I figured at the end of the first quarter with the Cougars up and the Ducks at -14 yard on the ground that you might be punting the dog. A couple terrible no calls by the officials sure changed things.

The cougars are a long way from sucking, they are a pretty good team. How in the world did they get two losses to cupcake type teams before the Ducks came to town. You guys have a great QB that can really put the ball were he wants it with a couple of great receivers. I'll be a little surprised if he's not one of the top 5 or 6 QB's drafted when he goes, I don't know what year he is. Not making excuses for the ducks but our O line problems really showed up, the cougs sacked Mariota 7 times. We have 3 O tackles hurt, both starters and a back up, we are starting a true freshman and a red shirt freshman until someone is healthy. Washington St played well enough to hang with the Ducks even with Mariota having one of his best games ever. He finished with only 4 incompletions,21-25, and 5 TD's. I believe the cougars lost to Nevada, again they sure looked like a much better team than that against the Ducks, they should make a bowl game but starting out 1-3 maybe not. cougs never got the ball after that, they could have easily tied the game at 38 each if not for that blown no call.

Oh and that extra player the ducks had on the field sure didn't hurt helping us get out of town with a win, you know the one with the stripes. Our DB mugged the receiver and got a no call, wasn't even close.

Oh and yes the dog was cowering and shaking the whole game! :lol:

Latest posts