Deutz Tractors - Good-Bad-or just plain Ugly

Help Support CattleToday:

I just got to have that Skittles car, that would make me shine in the community.[/quote]

back off the skittles car is mine... lol

the 3020 on there is on the tractor lot for 4,300 but at auction can go from 1500 - 5500 not sure why there auctioning all there used trade in equipment ..

You do realize that the one deutz would match the skittles car if you wanted to be color coordinated when you went after parts.

kjonesel":qw1skt98 said:
You do realize that the one deutz would match the skittles car if you wanted to be color coordinated when you went after parts.

They wouldn't know if I was selling drugs or buying parts. On second thought, guess I don't need it or the deutz.

So they don't let them go in your area either. I'm going to an auction next Saturday that has a 1066 in it along with a 784 with front wheel assist and a loader, both were good solid Internationals in there day. It is an estate sell and the auctioneer doesn't own a consignment lot to move the machinery. I'll let you know how items sell there.

ok.. i went to the auction today... I didn't get my skittles car or anything for that matter... the only deal there was there was a ford 7700 cabbed with 2200 hrs ran perfect but I didn't want that.. It sold for 4000 wish i bought it after it sold then there was a old new holland baler that look like it sat for 3 years or so wasnt completely rusty but the twine was rotted sold for 300.00 baled small 4x5 bales

The auction I went to yesterday has a 1066, rough, $6,500.00, a 784 front wheel assist and a IH 2250 loader, below average condition, $8,200.00. Six bale bumper hitch bale trailer, above average, $2,000.00. Flat bed hay wagons approaching junk, $350.00. NH 355 grinder, above average, $2,100.00. My Mrs. was happy I only spent $57.50.

LOL... yea... the auction i was at the people could refuse to sell there stuff if they didnt get what they wanted for it and half the stuff didn't sell ... a guy wanted 3500 for a ferguson t20 or t30 he didnt know what it was but wanted 3500 for it... another guy wanted 9000 for a case 485 in which I was highest bidder at 3500 but he wanted 9000 so refused to sell... i do not like auctions like that... here is my next auction im going too

http://rbtuckerauctionandrealty.net/upcomingsales.html

Latest posts