Dentist visit

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
I have to go to the Dentist and get a upper wisdom tooth and a molar next to it pulled today
I hate dentist this is the first cavity I have EVER had and it is all becasue of the wisdom tooth being impacted for yrs and I am NOT happy about it
The wife says I am just being a big baby but I don't wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

I had all my wisdom teeth extracted in one shot with no complications, and I only needed one dose of the pain med on the 3rd day. Not too bad at all, and the knock-out juice was superb. Follow the doctor's orders and you'll be over it in no time!

There's an old wive's tell, when you have your first wisdom tooth pulled.... only half of your life is gone.

Some tortures are physical
And some are mental,
But the one that is both
Is dental.
~Ogden Nash

:shock: :shock: Rather you than me, hope all goes well!

Angus Cowman":xgrgmq49 said:
I have to go to the Dentist and get a upper wisdom tooth and a molar next to it pulled today
I hate dentist this is the first cavity I have EVER had and it is all becasue of the wisdom tooth being impacted for yrs and I am NOT happy about it
The wife says I am just being a big baby but I don't wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

When your Dentist tells you not to smoke or chew for a while you had better take it to heart. The last thing you EVER want is a dry socket. Buena suerte Amigo. :help:

Angus Cowman":1hc3t0dq said:
As usual she's right.

curtis":rjqqdqe9 said:
There's an old wive's tell, when you have your first wisdom tooth pulled.... only half of your life is gone.
I had the first two out at 16 an the second two out at 18 an I'm 42 so I guess I'm on borrowed time. Also got dry sockets on the second time an that ain't no fun.

well I am back and it wasn't too bad
he actually save the molar first cavity I have ever had
3way he said I could chew as long as I kept the guaze over the hole where he pulled the wisdom tooth and rinsed my mouth out real well with salt water afterwards
wife would probably murder me if I didn't chew

still numb so will let ya know how I feel when it wears off

With it still numb do you drool down your chin when you chew? Oh I forgot, you do that anyway. :lol:
Hope he gave you some good pills and you feel better in the morning.

Angus Cowman":3rgr4cyl said:
3way he said I could chew as long as I kept the guaze over the hole where he pulled the wisdom tooth and rinsed my mouth out real well with salt water afterwards

hey, angus cowman, he is right about chewing; but chewing is not good for long term that affect your stomach besides oral problems, as a dentist's advices and uscangus advice.

uscangus":19l4piis said:
Angus Cowman":19l4piis said:

hey, angus cowman, he is right about chewing; but chewing is not good for long term that affect your stomach besides oral problems, as a dentist's advices and uscangus advice.
ya ya ya I know but I have done it for 28 yrs and I don't foresee me quitting anytime soon
as for my teeth this is my first cavity ever so I don't guess it has hurt them too bad :lol:

I actually feel ok this morning but am a little sore not bad tho
took pain pills last night and as usual they let me sleep for about 5 hrs then I was wind awake at 2 this morning
if it doesn't get any worse than this it will be ok

Latest posts