DAVE in Washington!

Help Support CattleToday:

You guys must have your clocks set way ahead of mine, still shows Milkmaids b-day on mine...... Until tomorrow Dave. :lol:

Kathie in Thorp":2mki3vey said:
Alan":2mki3vey said:
You guys must have your clocks set way ahead of mine, still shows Milkmaids b-day on mine...... Until tomorrow Dave. :lol:
Quit nit-pik'n, Alan! I have another source!

But it's the same time here as it is at your place 8:40 pm on Monday the 19th .... Kinda jumping the gun aren't you? His b-day isn't for 3 hours and 20minutes. Okay nit pik'n is in my nature or is an early b-day anoncment another variable? :lol: :lol:

Alan":30tkhxfd said:
Kathie in Thorp":30tkhxfd said:
Alan":30tkhxfd said:
Quit nit-pik'n, Alan! I have another source!

But it's the same time here as it is at your place 8:40 pm on Monday the 19th .... Kinda jumping the gun aren't you? His b-day isn't for 3 hours and 20minutes. Okay nit pik'n is in my nature or is an early b-day anoncment another variable? :lol: :lol:
You are nit pik'n, homie! I got this date from another source. Maybe Dave has multiple sources . . . Just wish him a happy birthday and shut up! :)

Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Maxine Waters, Fidel Castro were all born in August.
Just sayin.......

Happy Birthday Dave!

HBLetters_zps0355865c.jpg

Thank you everyone. Yep, it was yesterday. I must not have filled out that spot when I registered. I am now old enough to collect social security (not that I plan on retiring for a few more years). I did tell my boss that I have options now.

greybeard":3hx20u6n said:
Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Maxine Waters, Fidel Castro were all born in August.
Just sayin.......

Happy Birthday Dave!

and me and Milkmaid, and Dave, and Alan. So bite me you old fart, we rock :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":jqw177s9 said:
Happy Birthday Dave............all the great folks are born this month! :tiphat:
That's the nicest thing you ever said about me Vic :mrgreen: