daughters 16th b-day

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
Daughters B-day. My wife was civil but it was hard for me. I took the pics.

008.jpg

010.jpg

Why so hard to be civil at yer daughters party?
Mine turned 16 back in july and she's driving us nuts

hooknline":39kbxng1 said:
Why so hard to be civil at yer daughters party?
Mine turned 16 back in july and she's driving us nuts

Not the daughter. the one with the can in front of her. We split up in July.

Sorry to hear that. Your daughter looks like she was enjoying the day and that's all that counts

Those "functions" are tough after a split -- there will be more birthdays, graduations, weddings, then grandbabies . . . . . it's much easier if the adults can keep the peace. :)

Well considering that she is sitting there at her daughters 16 birthday party sucking on a beer in front of those kids I would say you are one lucky fella. :tiphat:

Not only are you rid of her but you have a perfect example of how not to act, to hold up to your daughter. :nod:

Looks like she had a nice turn out to her party... Sorry for your troubles I've been through it too ... One day you will wake up and think .. what the hell was I thinking I'm much happier now... At least that's what i did .. and now when I see her I think y did I ever marry her in the first place ... Good luck

JSCATTLE":3ho1r9sa said:
Looks like she had a nice turn out to her party... Sorry for your troubles I've been through it too ... One day you will wake up and think .. what the be nice was I thinking I'm much happier now... At least that's what i did .. and now when I see her I think y did I ever marry her in the first place ... Good luck

Same thoughts -- different sex. You can start over again; you can even start over again after the "starting over." Good Dad -- good job; keep it up. :banana: and hugs.

Latest posts