Dark Dark Day

Help Support CattleToday:

As well you should have. Sorry, that's one of the sad part of life is that we outlive great dogs/companions.

I'm very sorry for your loss, CB. I know there is no real comfort right now.

And guys, IMO, anyone who can't weep over the loss of a beloved and loyal friend is the one who's not a real man.

Sorry for your loss CB. Ol Rube had a good life with you and there is nothing un-manly about tears for the loss of something you truly loved. God Bless and Peace be with you.

Lost Jade, my little Snauzer the day I got to the safe zone from combat. That was tough and the team I was with heard it over the phone and we all set there in the phone center and wept over Jade together....sad but a warm memory now! WIshing you those same warm memories and the fact that you will get another dog that will warm your heart just as much but in a different way I am sure.

CB I am sure sorry to hear that. Especially to a snake. I hope you get to payem back about 100 times!

Sorry you lost your buddy CB. Hang in there...big men do cry and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Pity the man that can't!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry for your loss. There are some dogs who become like part of the family. Tears are a given over a loss like that - man, woman or child.

TennesseeTuxedo":2hus8ukf said:
Have you ever posted pics of Rube here on CT Caustic? If you have I hate that I missed them.

Sorry for your loss.

Here she is on the couch. This has gutted me, never owned one as smart or as in tune to me as Rube.
I am just kinda lost without her. Didn't seem right on the mule this evening.
Grandkids001.jpg

Latest posts