Dan Browns books

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":2seo5e2g said:
HerefordSire":2seo5e2g said:
TexasBred":2seo5e2g said:
As a "former 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason and Shriner" I can assure you I never saw or heard of anything except good things come out of Masonry. Some took it much too serious and it almost became like a religion to them. Otherwise it is nothing more than a group "that has some secrets" but not necessarily a secretive group. You can find books on masonry that have most of the various rituals, degrees, initiations and lessons in them almost word for word. When you drive by a Shriner's Hospital or a Scottish Rite Hospital just remember, they have the most modern up to date equipment in the world except......a cash register.

How did you get so high up?

Not hard. Just petition your local lodge for entrance, get voted into the membership and go from there. Masters degree is the highest degree in the "Blue Lodge". Anything above that like Scottish Rite or York Rite are strictly up to you if you want to go there.

Interesting. Did you have to read the book by Albert Pike (from Arkansas), I think named Moral Dogma?

"Nope". I Know who he is but have never read his writings. There is no reading or writing requirements. All instruction is by the "learned tongue to the attentive ear".

TexasBred":2wdk1t1g said:
"Nope". I Know who he is but have never read his writings. There is no reading or writing requirements. All instruction is by the "learned tongue to the attentive ear".

Here is a chapter in his book covering the 32nd degree....do a search on the page for the heading listed below.

XXXII SUBLIME PRINCE OF THE ROYAL SECRET.

[Master of Royal Secret.]

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... e13.htm#32

Latest posts