Daily Joke??

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Maybe I should post this in the daily joke thread. :lol:
Animal controll came by today to investigate our cattle operation.I know the guy real well and usally have coffee with him and others every morning.
He pulled up in the driveway and I invited him in.
He said,Cal now don't be laughing about this and try to take it serously,you have been turned in by a neighbor for neglecting your cows.You have newborn calves running around out in your pasture and it is pouring down rain.And then he busted out laughing along with me.
He also said that he had to come and check on the situation cause that was his job.
Said he just got out of a case in court that lasted about 3 hours and was ready for a break.After him and I consuming a 12 pack he left.

Now I know who the neighbor is and no offence to anyone but he's a yankee from upper Main.
Came down here to my part of Texas to straighten all us missinformed cattle raisers out. :lol:
He has cattle so another neighbor said. Has 2 bred heifers that he's keeping in a heated barn that he had built.

And by the way those calves did have a shed they could have got under.

Cal

Ha! People are stupid. Your neighbor is probably the brother of the crazy guy who said I was trying to kill him

When he first bought the place he was the everyday laugh at the coffe house,but when his name is brought up anymore there's not much laughing going on.

Cal

Calman":2yldbhoo said:
VanC":2yldbhoo said:
Dam, Cal. I had no idea you were such a monster. :tiphat:

Yeah rekon I oughta go round them up an put them in the barn. :lol:

Cal

Not just any barn a heated barn and if you cant do that you shouldnt even own them :lol2: :lol2:

Cal[/quote]

Not just any barn a heated barn and if you cant do that you shouldnt even own them :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]

I'll bet this feller gets rich off them two heifers what with propane prices at $2.47 a gal here. :nod:

Cal

The sad thing is this happens all the time . People don't know what they are lookin at . That's the ones that pay the animal rights activist lobby money . 10 years from now a dOg will be able to contest a will if he's left out of it .

Lon":123cof0a said:
Calman":123cof0a said:
VanC":123cof0a said:
Dam, Cal. I had no idea you were such a monster. :tiphat:

Cal

Not just any barn a heated barn and if you cant do that you shouldnt even own them :lol2: :lol2:

I think the man should be more concerned with his carbon footprint afterall, that's why they make umbrellas for cattle isn't it?

Maine. Isn't that near Vermont. Our last kook came from Vermont but he found he just couldn't get along with us so he moved to Missouri. Been a few years but I think I apolgized to Dun when he did. Took the fool about 12 hours to load up all his cows into the semi cause he wouldn't use a hot shot, didn't have the right facilities and wanted to reason with the cattle to get them to load. Trucker was pi$$ed.

I'm hoping this feller soon moves on. One thing for sure he's got a bunch of unfriendly neighbors and he's to dumb to figure out why.
Guy down at the feed store told me he has sold him all the cattle feed he needs and may need also.
He said he was gonna work on convincing him that cattle eat's horse feed also. :lol:

Cal

He makes his cattle share a barn? Doesn't he know they have feelings too? All of mine have their own barn so they can lead their own private lives. :lol:

Isomade":twg2mdrw said:
He makes his cattle share a barn? Doesn't he know they have feelings too? All of mine have their own barn so they can lead their own private lives. :lol:

Now Iso you know how them yanks are on segragation. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Isomade":2uaxq3bv said:

Do they have TV's so they can watch American Idol too?

3waycross":33xyvf8b said:
Isomade":33xyvf8b said:

Nope, I practice my American Idol performances on them every night. My rendition of old Hank songs is their favorite.

Isomade":3ji4wg7g said:
3waycross":3ji4wg7g said:
Isomade":3ji4wg7g said:

Nope, I practice my American Idol performances on them every night. My rendition of old Hank songs is their favorite.

Hard to go wrong with Hank :nod: .........or Pattsy! :heart:

Latest posts