Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

So many of these memes would be so much funnier if they could get the spelling and grammar correct, but apparently, they don't teach spelling and grammar in school. And if you try to correct someone, they hit you with "You know what I meant, I'm SO offended!" Bah.

There's a guy on another forum I'm on that lives in Canada (the English speaking part), but his spelling, grammar, and sentence construction (what's THAT?) are so bad, most of the time I can't understand a thing he's saying. Seriously. And he's an adult. He somehow graduated from school.

So many of these memes would be so much funnier if they could get the spelling and grammar correct, but apparently, they don't teach spelling and grammar in school. And if you try to correct someone, they hit you with "You know what I meant, I'm SO offended!" Bah.

There's a guy on another forum I'm on that lives in Canada (the English speaking part), but his spelling, grammar, and sentence construction (what's THAT?) are so bad, most of the time I can't understand a thing he's saying. Seriously. And he's an adult. He somehow graduated from school.
Yep, and I fully realize that Warren probably didn't create that coffee thing. (I've read his posts and he has shown at least,an above average ability to use good grammar and spelling)

Proof of Climate Change.
In this case, global cooling.

I just checked, and the average August high temperature in Hiroshima, Japan, is 91° F.
For the month of August of 1945, the average daily high temperature there was 536° F.
In fact, at 8:15 am on August 6, 1945, the temperature rose to about 2,930° F.

Follow me for more science on climate change.

Japantemp.jpg

Yep, and I fully realize that Warren probably didn't create that coffee thing. (I've read his posts and he has shown at least,an above average ability to use good grammar and spelling)

I should have said, I wish "the people who make these memes" had learned spelling and grammar (and punctuation!) in school. I know he didn't make that one. Some Millennial did. ;)

Latest posts