Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

I'll bite, again. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. It should not be forced on the general public. It is, in some form, a moral imperative for all good men to oppose the kind of crap we saw during COVID (it's over, let's be real) because it represented government overreach. If you allow the types of things the government and even companies pulled during the COVID crap, then you will whittle away every civil liberty you have.
There are two moral imperatives. Let's not forget that...

I have no issues with people making their own choices and support them completely... as long as they support the more important moral imperative of protecting the health of my children. Overreach by government is a serious issue... but so is bullheaded stupidity that endangers people and leads to deaths.

Morals matter... as an exercise in priority.

There are two moral imperatives. Let's not forget that...

I have no issues with people making their own choices and support them completely... as long as they support the more important moral imperative of protecting the health of my children. Overreach by government is a serious issue... but so is bullheaded stupidity that endangers people and leads to deaths.

Morals matter... as an exercise in priority.
I really don't want to derail this thread any further, man. I feel like we're all being that guy who swears he won't talk about politics at Thanksgiving but then after eight Busch lattes is talking about birds being spies and the virtues of Anarcho-Capitalism.

Latest posts